Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts About Nova Prime?

VoxVenator

Question

My fellow tenno! I was wondering about buying Nova prime since the prime access for her is almost over. Now after all these months I'm sure many of you are already possess this frame. I'd be glad to hear your opinion about her and how you think she is/isn't better than nova. Thanks in advance!

21 answers to this question

My fellow tenno! I was wondering about buying Nova prime since the prime access for her is almost over. Now after all these months I'm sure many of you are already possess this frame. I'd be glad to hear your opinion about her and how you think she is/isn't better than nova. Thanks in advance!

The only issue I have with her is the triple V polarity which does not mesh properly with any of my builds except the Antimatter absorb build(ultimate defensive and offensive nova build, try it out).

She has 3 V polarities which I found more detrimental than anything, Forma'd her twice to get rid of them. Other than that she's better in every way, she has more shields, more energy and looks better. Prime access is never worth it though, if you're going to buy it just do it in trade chat.

Edited by HardcoreSalmon

She has 3 V polarities which I found more detrimental than anything, Forma'd her twice to get rid of them. Other than that she's better in every way, she has more shields, more energy and looks better. Prime access is never worth it though, if you're going to buy it just do it in trade chat.

Agree on polarities, it makes speed nova much more inconvenient.

Nova's one of the truly well designed frames. CQC protection, a teammate friendly mobility ability, a very unique nuke, and an ult that provides either a snare or a speed boost to enemies, along with a damage amp and some extra damage from explosions. 

That said, I would also vote for waiting, and picking up the next access, then buying Nova with plat. Plus, once they release the next prime, the drop chances of the Nova parts will be much higher, making her even cheaper than now. But I'm a patient person.