Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Goddamn Dress.

sweak

There's a dress going around, and it's being stated that the emotion you're in* alters what color you see the dress in. People keep saying they see it in white/black and blue. And others say they see it in white and gold. 

Edited by SoulDust

Lots of effort:

B-0OjJXVIAAHBrj.png

In any case, it's not blue - it's just in shadow.

If I lose focus on the image, it's blue and gold but if I look real carefully it's actually white and gold.

And yeah, it's in the shadow. So this is pretty much BS until there's an image of it actually in the light.

that* there's also some statement that goes along with it saying that your emotion alters the color of the dress which I don't believe, but that's the big conversation. Especially on my twitter.

I'm in a neutral emotion right now. Not happy, not sad not anything really. So yeah...that emotion theory is just spunk.

The actual dress, minus the crappy lighting, is blue and black.

There is no way for it to actually be blue and black, as the part that is gold/black is brown in the photo. Since it is in shadow, that must be brown or gold when properly lit.

The part that is impossible to determine for sure is whether the rest of the dress is pale blue or white.

Why any of this really matters, I have no idea.