Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phoenix Interception (Share Your Tactics!) A 100 - 150 Mission

Ritchel

Question

Its nice to see a bold event! Im eager to see how the community did it with their friends! 

We have finished the mission with a trinity for invincibility ,loki disarming with radiation augment disco stick riot!! a nova for damage slow boost , nyx max range chaos and her absorb explosion to emergency stun and protect  

suprisingly you could bring a cosmic specters for the luls if you want, but its a must to have 4x vcorrosive projection. you could die in 5~10 bullet hits so all mobs need to be kept disarmed and disabled! 

A really fun heart pounding event

what do you think of it? should this be the norm for event missions?
for me it shouldnt be >_> thanks d.e. this different!

(the sigil is ...)

18hfn7.jpg

Edited by Ritchel

I have a very limited number of frames. I don't have an Excal or a Trin or any other meta frames outside of Frost P for defense, nor any other frames with good CC, so I went with Hydroid with curative undertow and duration build (for TS if it were necessary)

Luckily the pub team I ended in was real good.

1 Hydroid + 1 Loki holding down the points, 1 Nyx applying CC and Absorb, 1 Valkyr as main damage dealer and mobile ambulance, plus a specter each and a bunch of energy restores.

We friended each other after that.

Edited by Hyenasaurus

Vauban (me)

Loki wih Irr. Disarm

Banshee

Limbo

Limbo banish Vauban.. Vauban spamming Bastille and Vortex to make enemy gropus, and more easy to kill, then Loki uses Disarm, and Banshee stun enemys with 4th (need some energy restore), we capture and hold on.

Then kill remaining enemies and it's done. The 5 rounds we make 100-15 or 100-20%, was pretty easy once you find a good squad combination.

I am an Xbox player and have not done this event but I would be definitely taking aggro with Nyx and then sitting back with Loki (they also can't hack consoles when disarmed). The second two frames would have to most definitely be a Slow Nova, and someone to Push mobs or Feed energy.

Or you could go all out and hammer them, Mirage, Slow nova, Mesa, Banshee. You can put wormholes around Mesa for cover. ( I think she can shoot though them)

I am an Xbox player and have not done this event but I would be definitely taking aggro with Nyx and then sitting back with Loki (they also can't hack consoles when disarmed). The second two frames would have to most definitely be a Slow Nova, and someone to Push mobs or Feed energy.

Or you could go all out and hammer them, Mirage, Slow nova, Mesa, Banshee. You can put wormholes around Mesa for cover. ( I think she can shoot though them)

they can still hack the consoles when they are disarmed.

Hydroid, Loki and Nyx: Hydroid (Built for duration and efficiency) puddles at point delta while loki radial disarms everything and aggros them into the puddle. Enemies are CC'd till 100% then nyx pops absorb and kills everything when hydroid unpuddles. Ash can fill the 4th slot if you need the extra clear power.

bender-seal-of-approval-6118_preview.png

Edited by Azuregore

Soloed using my Frost Prime while wielding the Grate Prime.

The enemies simply dropped their guns and bowed down to me while I struck a majestic pose. 

In actuality, I was simply using Ice Wave Impedance, a lot. Forget what my allies were doing, but we won.

2 Limbo's

1 Valkyr

1 Mirage

Valkyr kills stuff,

the limbo's banish and revive as needed(Specially during clean up)

Mirage flash bangs everything all day long(while banished cause squishy)

Went super easy and while blinded you could finisher those big guys!