The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Hayden Tenno Presently Alive

Midas

Some have theorized that the Technocyte virus could have made him virtually immortal, and that's definately possible when one looks at Lephantis.

However, it's been a simply MASSIVE (and that's an understatement) amount of time JUST since we went into our Cryosleep after slaughtering the Orokin, and before that 

The only reason a creature like Lephantis is said to be alive since the Orokin era is because it's been consuming everything around it and growing for all that time. If Hayden Tenno, a creature of Technocyte as well, WAS still immortal he'd have to do the same - and, at this point, he certainly wouldn't be the Hayden Tenno of Dark Sector that we knew. He'd be... something else entirely.

#raidboss

What? That'd be the Raid Boss to end all Raid Bosses. You know it.

#raidboss

What? That'd be the Raid Boss to end all Raid Bosses. You know it.

It be a fascinating addition to the lore, at any rate, and if anything of his personality was still intact (which, following that same train of thought, is unfortunately unlikely) we may be able to fill in a few of the gaps of what led to the rise of the Orokin Empire in the first place after the "Great Plague".

If I was writing the story at DE and we have this much speculation about Dark Sector and Warframe, add the Proto skin, then add the Tenno script Hayden Tenno onto the warframes and I would find some very cool way of involving him in the games Lore.

Some believed for a while the Stalker was Hayden, but then he was revealed as a guardian.

If I was writing the story at DE and we have this much speculation about Dark Sector and Warframe, add the Proto skin, then add the Tenno script Hayden Tenno onto the warframes and I would find some very cool way of involving him in the games Lore.

Some believed for a while the Stalker was Hayden, but then he was revealed as a guardian.

Hayden is the first tenno, so does that mean hayden founded and trained the tenno which resulted in years of passing down knowledge to this day? To be virtually immortal means he would be able to pass down a lot of knowledge to his apprentices/children/Us and how to control their warframes? Is he like a god to the tenno? maybe the lotus and him know each other? Possibly married lol jk jk but still it's an interesting thing, mysteries can fit in!

What if the Low Gaurdians were in fact the personal protectors of the Orokin. Think about it. Hayden Tenno is an immortal who helps found the orokin empire and then takes up a place in it's military. His primary duty is the protection of the Orokin council, but he also trains Tenno to help prepare them for combat. 

Then, finally the war has ended, the Orokin finally turned the tide with the help of an elite group of warriors that he helped trained, and were named after him as a sign of respect. 

And bam, betrayal. The tenno turn on the Orokin slaughtering everything in their path. Hayden, knowing he can't possibly win retreats. After god knows how long, the tenno begin to reawaken, but Hayden has been waiting. He has modified his Warframe, learned new abilities, crafted new weapons and now he hunts us.

He sure as hell would be using his Glaive then, dude. And the proto friggin armour.

Hell, I could get behind this theory JUST for how beautifully ironic it is - given that Lephantis bears a slight resemblance to the final boss of Dark Sector (or, at least a part of him does).

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.  Plus Hayden's outfit in Dark Sector (when fully formed) is identical to Excal in appearance.

Spiritual successor, certainly, but the influences are obvious.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.  Plus Hayden's outfit in Dark Sector (when fully formed) is identical to Excal in appearance.

Spiritual successor, certainly, but the influences are obvious.

Maybe he handed it down to his apprentice aka excal whom modified it a bit

Edited by Lighter2017

Hayden Tenno was alive during pre-orokin era is it possible he survived through it?

it is unclear if the Founder is still alive. Im leaning towards yes, as the Techno virus keeps the host alive, hence a form of immortality. The question is whether his will has been able to handle such a long lifespan

we will have to answer this same question ourselves

Just posted this in the latest "Ask a Cephalon" (out today):

Hayden Tenno as an Immortal Being - Confirmed by existing lore on the T-Virus? What do you know about Hayden Tenno?

Megan confirmed here, on the forums (after the release of the proto-armor skin), that there were indeed direct connections between darksectOr and Warframe...more than spiritual connections.

What role does Hayden Tenno have in our universe? If the technocyte virus truly grants immortality (Lephantis?), then is there a possibility Hayden is still alive? 

Hopefully we will get an answer!(:

Edit: To anyone wanting an answer, be sure to post the same question (not copied and pasted) in the thread linked below. The more people ask, the more likely it is we will get a response!

Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412124-ask-a-cephalon-march-4/page-3

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

Just posted this in the latest "Ask a Cephalon" (out today):

Hopefully we will get an answer!(:

Edit: To anyone wanting an answer, be sure to post the same question (not copied and pasted) in the thread linked below. The more people ask, the more likely it is we will get a response!

Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412124-ask-a-cephalon-march-4/page-3

ill do it...i want to see the "father of the tenno",the hayden tenno

he has no void power though,his powers are all due to the virus..unless he somehow crossed into the void and we dont know,going on the info we have,he has infested power

EDIT: there we go,i put in my question vote,also,hayden tenno is an important part of my void power scale which is very informative

uW25Uvt.jpg

Edited by GunDownGrace

ill do it...i want to see the "father of the tenno",the hayden tenno

he has no void power though,his powers are all due to the virus..unless he somehow crossed into the void and we dont know,going on the info we have,he has infested power

EDIT: there we go,i put in my question vote,also,hayden tenno is an important part of my void power scale which is very informative

Not sure that Hayden Tenno cant be considered to have any "void frying" - I mean, he was never exposed to any kind of "Void", he was pure Technocyte... well, as pure Technocyte as a infected human can be - you know what I mean.

Erm, okay, musta misread your chart. Was never any crossing over into the Void for him - at least in terms of the Dark Sector canon. Whatever happened afterwards... But I doubt he ever had contact.

Edited by Morec0

Isn't Hayden Tenno also all virus? The Virus is what gave him the suit, he started growing metal skin.

Well, for Hayden the suit was separate from the Virus altogether. The Technocyte just started to infest him but the Suit helped keep it at bay - or kept the hivemind out of his head.