The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

not gonna lie very disappointed in this access this time around. 

Thanks for that. Hmm the Volt Prime Access pack doesn't feel as worth as much compared to the previous' but I might still get it. Accessory pack sounds pretty good though.

I think it's cheaper this time around.

Wtf primes without weapons...seriously wtf!!! They give us odonata prime and nothing more...a stupid useless archwing and nothing more?!@#$@@!#/

So so so disappointed. ..worst prime ever!!!!!!

Think of it like this: Yes we're not getting a new weapon, but we're getting a new prime frame and a prime archwing, both of which have have their own sets of abilities. If you really think about it, it's almost like we're getting TWO prime frames, except one is actually an archwing.

On a semi-related note, I REALLY want to see how the Edo Prime set looks.

Edited by NyxOOX

I'm slightly butthurt because Odonata Prime is a joke because who actually prefers archwing over normal mode, so disregarding that all we get is Volt Prime and accessories? What's with the lack of weapons? This Prime Access is basically just cosmetic cuz the weapons are the only things that offer a real difference in stats.

Surprised it's called "Edo Prime".

Feels like something that should've come out from Void Trader rather than a $50 pack.

And I don't mean quality. It looks pretty cool. It's just the name..

Anyway, Volt looks badass, can't wait to get my hands on him. (Fingers crossed for cloth physics)

Edited by Shifted

Mmmmmmmmm-other f**ker...

Volt Prime is drop-dead gorgeous.

DE, stop doing this to me. I can't take it any more. First Loki Prime, then Chroma, now Volt Prime.

I know right ?! Gonna have to buy him. DE y u do dis

Almost the same as a regular Volt.I am a big fan of volt,but this is not something that I think is good...

2m7lwzJ.jpg

His appearance does not look at all creative.

Other than the head, he looks cool. Those "Arches" make it look like he has a receding hairline...and that he is bald in the front.

Like this: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/club937.com/files/2012/04/Bald.jpg

Edited by (XB1)AnyOLName

Think of it like this: Yes we're not getting a new weapon, but we're getting a new prime frame and a prime archwing, both of which have have their own sets of abilities. If you really think about it, it's almost like we're getting TWO prime frames, except one is actually an archwing.

On a semi-related note, I REALLY want to see how the Edo Prime set looks.

The thing is no one likes archwing.

Making us forced to play archwing in events was ok but making players buy a 100 dollar pack for acrhwing?

No

NO