The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hello Ladies and Gentleman and whomever else is out there reading this,

Not gonna lie, love the unrelenting flow of meme dumping and other assorted web art.

Id love to hop online and meet you all, see what your like and what all goes down. logging in now, hopefully ill catch you in a moment.

Edited by Karaias

Hello Ladies and Gentleman and whomever else is out there reading this,

Not gonna lie, love the unrelenting flow of meme dumping and other assorted web art.

Id love to hop online and meet you all, see what your like and what all goes down. logging in now, hopefully ill catch you in a moment.

ivzh2c.jpg (2ply original)

Hi Karaias,

You're best bet is to just join the Steam Community for FLOW, this is where you can sample us, chat with us and maybe even get in on some games with us! copy and paste the link on the front page of this thread. I am usually home after 4:30 CST. But we have many players in all different time zones.

Thank you for the interest!

Edited by 2ply

Let me join

Pleaseeeeeee

if you do, I'll shower you in candy forever.

And.. uhh.. awesomesauce.

Your invitation has been sent Ducky...and please keep that awesome sauce for those poor souls in other clans who need it more...we bathe in that stuff around here....as for the other half of your offer.....

34g7rrb.jpg

Because water...is SUCH weak sauce..

Edited by 2ply

I love checking in on this thread, its like candy for my eyes every day!

FLOW...I'm going to start following you today ok?

HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 days of Awesome Sauce!

Edited by Serpent_Sauce

I joined Flow, and the sheer hotness of all the other members actually made my apartment feel cooler.

*thumbs up* thank you Flow for helping me get through the sudden onset of summer.

happy one week and counting.

Edited by Drasiel

"Ever since i joined FLOW my computer has run at 3.14 Thz (as in TERA) underclocked and 9005 fps on warframe. I have gained 30lbs of muscle mass per second and I have been able to crash a car made out of miles per hour at a iron made of diamond of wall without getting a single scratch. Thanks 2ply for inviting me to the voice comms, where we discuss things as interesting and educational as the differences between vodka and Orokin catalysts."

- True testimony from user ChillFactor.