Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not Excalibur! I Demand A Redesign.

Eldnacpeek

This is what real Excalibur looks like

Vg0RPMy.jpg

When I got Excalibur frame, it looked nothing like that, a complete disappointment, you have to redesign it, DE, with respect to historical figure the frame is based upon.

This is very serious thread.

Please don't ban me.

Edited by LazerSkink

This is what real Excalibur looks like

Vg0RPMy.jpg

When I got Excalibur frame, it looked nothing like that, a complete disappointment, you have to redesign it, DE, with respect to historical figure the frame is based upon.

This is very serious thread.

Please don't ban me.

This joke was better when Monolake did it. Is the warframe community so starved for comedic talent that it must resort to copying jokes? It hasn't even been 24 hours since Monolake's thread. Mate, you dun goofed.

Find me a time pre-alpha when Excalibur was declared to be the excalibur-the-authurian-sword-frame, and wasn't just a frame that was named after the sword to give a nod to its inspiration. His physical design is a reference to DarkSector, and his abilities are where the sword theme comes in.

This joke was better when Monolake did it. Is the warframe community so starved for comedic talent that it must resort to copying jokes? It hasn't even been 24 hours since Monolake's thread. Mate, you dun goofed.

Find me a time pre-alpha when Excalibur was declared to be the excalibur-the-authurian-sword-frame, and wasn't just a frame that was named after the sword to give a nod to its inspiration. His physical design is a reference to DarkSector, and his abilities are where the sword theme comes in.

aeterZO.jpg

why can't we just all have a good lol?

i guess every party needs a pooper, but who invited you?

I invited myself. Feel free to call me the Forum's Official Buzzkill.

If this is about Chroma, you certainly have a point, what you did portraits exactly how narrow-minded some people are.

Except it doesn't for the reasons I stated in the first two versions of this thread.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I'll chill when you guys stop making new threads to rehash the repost the same joke. This is starting to get as irritating as all the repeat 'Chroma is an anteater/seahorse' threads.

Off-Topic is for everything else, you didn't need to click on this thread. Can you please not remain in thread if you won't go with the joke and just post your irritations instead? I'm just trying to have fun here.

Edited by LazerSkink