Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Will The Stalker React To The Sentients?

RainbowCandyCat

As as the Stalker is concerned, I'm pretty sure the enemy of his enemy is NOT his friend. The Sentients were an even older enemy to the Orokin than the Tenno, so I imagine he'll hate them too but not be at all interested in siding with us.

You guys are acting like there's only one Stalker. That hasn't exactly been confirmed, yet. The Orokin Derelict got a new theme, but the Infested already have a theme.

Why is that?

Either the Infested are the 1st faction with 2 different themes or ... is this an indication of another faction?

Edited by (PS4)CaulusOuranos

He hasn't been taking sides before. Despite avenging leaders of the Corpus and Grineer, not once have they formed some sort of alliance.

I'm pretty sure he'll keep on being a lone wolf.

From the Radio Chatter contest:

Corpus Pilot: (to command) Merchant Transport 5-6-2 requesting… (to someone else) Hey, would you stop messing with the lights? I swear, nothing works on this… Hey... identify yourself… wah… no it can’t be. No… no... there’s no such thing as the…(static)

Sure that could be any of the assassins (Stalker, G3, Harvester, Syndicates) but even so, why would the G3 be sent on the corpus or the Harvester sent to collect Corpus (and Syndicates didn't exist then did they?)?

So while you're right, he doesn't take sides, the Stalker does seem to attack everyone. 
Edited by Imaru