Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Steve Hiding From Us

Colvin

After watching Tenno live, I've bumped into something that won't let me sleep at night. I can't be the onlyone. I mean come on! If you are watching devsteams regularly you must've noticed that our Lord and saviour Steve is wearing a hat since begining of time itself. But what is he covering? Is there a tatooed recipe that cures cancer or shows you how to turn unicorn poop into gold? Perhaps a secret map to ancient city of Atlantis or a proof that Elvis is still alive. Maybe there is a wormhole that sends you back in 1938 only under condition that you wont kill Adolf Hitler. AAAHHH!! I can't take it anymore, the curiosity is unbearable. I demand answers! What is under that damn hat?

After watching Tenno live, I've bumped into something that won't let me sleep at night. I can't be the onlyone. I mean come on! If you are watching devsteams regularly you must've noticed that our Lord and saviour Steve is wearing a hat since begining of time itself. But what is he covering? Is there a tatooed recipe that cures cancer or shows you how to turn unicorn poop into gold? Perhaps a secret map to ancient city of Atlantis or a proof that Elvis is still alive. Maybe there is a wormhole that sends you back in 1938 only under condition that you wont kill Adolf Hitler. AAAHHH!! I can't take it anymore, the curiosity is unbearable. I demand answers! What is under that damn hat?

Is there a tatooed recipe that cures cancer or shows you how to turn unicorn poop into gold? Perhaps a secret map to ancient city of Atlantis or a proof that Elvis is still alive. Maybe there is a wormhole that sends you back in 1938 only under condition that you wont kill Adolf Hitler. 

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. 

At least, all of the above answers would be correct once you inhale a litre of chlorine gas. 

Perhaps a secret map to ancient city of Atlantis or a proof that Elvis is still alive.

They have just proven that this is true.

AAAHHH!! I can't take it anymore, the curiosity is unbearable. I demand answers! What is under that damn hat?

The answer is simple, really:

Inception+Box.+Inception+Box_51793b_4314

Another hat!

Edited by Kontrollo

possible the whole focus system (wip version) we didn't heard about if for some time.

If thats the case then he must've been hiding it in there for some time now. And if so, did he start wearing it solely for this purpose? If no, what was there before and where is it now?

Edited by Colvin

I've seen him without a hat. It's just male pattern baldness. Nothing to theorize about, guys.

Some of us guys who are going bald look better with a hat on, so we spare the public from seeing our folically challenged heads.

Edited by Soulie

I've seen him without a hat. It's just male pattern baldness. Nothing to theorize about, guys.

Some of us guys who are going bald look better with a hat on, so we spare the public from seeing out folically challenged heads.

Shush you non-believer.