Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Moment When You Afk For 5 Minutes...

Hyenasaurus

...because your wireless mouse's battery's died, and you're frantically looking for new batteries for it...

...so you can finish a timed alert before it ends...

...AND THEN YOU COME BACK TO THIS:

tumblr_nl21aje8QR1slw1byo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl21aje8QR1slw1byo3_1280.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_nl21aje8QR1slw1byo2_1280.jpg

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ELUSIVE BASTARD FOR MONTHS AND THEN HE DECIDES TO SHOW UP IN THE ONE-SINGLE-TIME I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION?!

...My jimmies are rustled.

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metro

Edited by Hyenasaurus

Don't AFK for too long man. You'll lose out on rewards, AFK timer and all that.

Also wired mice.

I was actually soloing it, had to stop mid-way because my mouse's battery, and thought to myself 'eh i'll just restart the mission if necessary, I have time'

I THOUGHT WRONG

And yes. I normally prefer wired mice, but I share my computer with my mother who prefers wireless (even though they're easier to lose imo, esp because it's a laptop.)

At least the escape mission is amusing.

Edited by Hyenasaurus

This. Was in the middle of typing, but this, because it's the only reason I ever use the solo gamemode.

ikr if your solo use the function it provides to void such things.i've been farming detron since i started the game and i have just the bp left and that monster won't show his wimpy face. 

I wait for a half year for the dog to spawn and he never does. But he does on someone who didn't pay attention for a bit. What a biatch.

I think your not doing it right. Get a group, run corpus invasions on grineer side constantly, you get quite alot.