Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Time To Stop Playing Till U16

McTaz

Don't leave come join us while we color our frames for 2-3 hours!  

I found a cool new forest green :D

ohh color schemes, there's something i can do. peopel are getting too salty about this post and dont understand

cuz DE decided to ruin the fun in the only thing that we end game players have/can do.

"Fun" = pressing one button for half an hour and watching the same animation play over and over. If you bind your 1 key to Youtube's replay button, you can go through the same "fun" experience by downloading a two second clip of E-Gate farming, then pressing 1 every time it ends.

ohh color schemes, there's something i can do. peopel are getting too salty about this post and dont understand

Leave em be.

We will bask in our many fusion cores as we prepare for U16.   Think I'm going a Light Orange, Forest Green and 24k Gold.  Similiar to Robins OG colors.

"Fun" = pressing one button for half an hour and watching the same animation play over and over.

I can't tell if you're talking about how we play regular Warframe or not.

Edited by Ishki88

"Fun" = pressing one button for half an hour and watching the same animation play over and over. If you bind your 1 key to Youtube's replay button, you can go through the same "fun" experience by downloading a two second clip of E-Gate farming, then pressing 1 every time it ends.

k ps4 want to be masterrace scr00b. sorry but what else do we have to do other than rekt corpus with abilities in a strategic way Kappa

There's game called Destiny, It sounds right up your alley.