The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... The Dex Furis And The Proto Armor Are Back.

LuNick

Why not bring back fou.....

PD: Don't touch the founder issue. That is very sensitive...

oops.

lol no ... just joking.

I don't really care what comes back and what doesn't.

I have the excal proto skin from last year...

And now others will have the chance to get it... why bother?

Why not bring back fou.....

oops.

lol no ... just joking.

I don't really care what comes back and what doesn't.

I have the excal proto skin from last year...

And now others will have the chance to get it... why bother?

But....we cannot be elitist buttholes if we are fine with Proto thingies coming back.

But....we cannot be elitist buttholes if we are fine with Proto thingies coming back.

heh.

I've seen enough people saying they couldn't buy it because they didn't have enough plat back then.

I feel sorry for them.

Shall they too be blessed with the glory of ze proto armor.

It's Warframe's anniversary. I have NO idea why people that those items were exclusive one time items. Its celebrate warframes conception and release. Every year we will get these items. Every year we will have trolls (sadly) who believe they should be entitled to it themselves. As a CBT tester i was upset to have to miss out on the dex furis. I'm glad to actually have a chance to get them now.

That proto glaive skin though.

why people always get so up in arms about these things ill never know

excal prime?so immensly rare that its basically invisible..just like the mythical "repair-icorn" at centurylink

and of course there are the nova prime icons,and i have them..the thing is its just a particular shiny that i like,i expect to see alot of people with nova prime dealys...and even if i had it and alot of people didnt,i wouldnt suddenly be offended if it was made availible again to everyone,if anything id be happy,cause more people could have the fun shinys...getting offended because someone else can get the same things as you is a wasted effort,be happy that other people can be that much more happier,exclusivity is an illusion,especially when the "exclusivity" is so exclusive that its too invisible for anyone to actually care about aside fro mthe small portion of us that browse the forums

and yes im a communist (that is not a joke,i actually am a communist)

Really don't need to know about your political association on a game site.

Just saying.

Ehhh isnt it kind of weird to have 2 aniversary weapons coming back , I think we should just have the dex dakra , I already have the dex furis and i dont need another useless pair unless we can quadruple weild, other than that its useless , i think we're fine with just having the dex dakra

Make all the exclusives skins for their base versions. Then there's no call for bringing them back for gameplay purposes, because they won't have any effects on gameplay.

If I could have that awesome Dex Furis skin for my AFuris, that would be alright with me, even if I don't get the Dex Furis itself.

I'm an MR18 (almost 19) player, whos gotten every exclusive since the Strun Wraith... I personally don't see any issue in proto coming back or any of the previous exclusive gear. EXCLUDING the Founders and Closed-Beta gear. Aside from them, I think everything should be available to all players. I would personally like to see it given through a quest myself.

As someone who has Proto skin, yay for those who missed it. It's a skin and that's it. It was a limited time thing so I don't see any real reason to keep it "exclusive". People want it and are willing to pay the plat for it, why not answer their calls So they can have a skin that looks more armor/clothing then looking like a naked mutant and I am fine with that.

But one thing that just rustles my jimmies is those damn hayden love-monkeys who just go waxing on and off about him like he's practically Warframe's equivalent of Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Shiva and Thor rolled into one. It's creepy and rather annoying. DS wasn't Half-Life levels of good and neither was Hayden. it has come to the point where I have grown tired of the skin. Will probably retire it when the new material texture thingy rolls on for Excal. That standard Excal looked mighty sexy in the Sentients Trailer if that was the updated version. 

Edited by Lakais