The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forumer Raid Team

Zarozian

So Tymerc has come to me with an interesting request which sparked an interesting idea within me~

He said he'd join my alliance if I had other forumers~ People like myself and Morec0 in it due to how he would rather do the raid with the forumers rather than just random people who may or may not know what they are doing.

Although tbh my alliance already has 33 clans in it with 1 moon clan and the rest being mountains and storms, so I am not too sure if we have enough room for all the clans since I can't really see it.

So I figured we forumers~ Could add each other and just wait for the day the raids start coming. o 3o

Who wants in? = 3=

List of who's in

Zarozian

Kaiczar

Morec0

Tymerc

WEREsandrock

Noioiy

LoveNot

BRad_Skirata

RoboDoge

vaughan

Reidmaster

sushidubya

JakeRobber

Artized

TehErebus

aSmileyLemon

Altey

Here is the Server Address: ts3.rarebreedgaming.com

Which we might be using.

Btw is anyone not in a clan or an alliance or would be interested in joining one that's very active?

Edited by Zarozian

Not sure about clans joining up in one alliance, but yeah, I'm in.

I am recognized in the forums right?

...Right?

On a second thought.. No.. You guys are mean and sarcastic :c and really really mean.

I h8 u

Edited by Noioiy

About being recognized in the forums, I've been spoken to in-game because of the threads/posts I made, but very rarely.

I'm with an Alliance atm, but its.... a ghost alliance at this moment, only ghost clans.

Why would one have to be a forumer to know what they're doing?

Well... I think it's more likely because your personality is kinda known according to the posts you make.

About being recognized in the forums, I've been spoken to in-game because of the threads/posts I made, but very rarely.

I'm with an Alliance atm, but its.... a ghost alliance at this moment, only ghost clans.

Well... I think it's more likely because your personality is kinda known according to the posts you make.

so he wants to know us xP

I'm MR19, feel free to add me in game. Also my clan uses teamspeak and we have several higher MRs along with a few lower ones to entertain us as we mentor them :] take a look here

Why would post count matter?

its not post count its more on how often youre around here. People like Ty are just known simply because theyre frequently here. thats what he means by fourmers. 

Just well known by a certain group of individuals.

I'd join you guys but im helping a clan get themselves up. So ill be assisting them for the duration. Holler if you need me though

If morec0 and the other maniac forumers arr going on a raid.. I want to see the chat log. XD

*Also feels left out becouse of post count*

O how we gamera like our. Numbers...

I'll screenshot if something funny happens then. = 3=

Honestly. I don't know.

I don't know why people do 1 man clans either. =/

Guess that's a no, eh?

Well ... your plan won't work if y'all that picky. Just sayin.

Probably because they dislike being forced to join a clan to access a ton of equipment.

Exactly.

Probably because they dislike being forced to join a clan to access a ton of equipment.

Or they started with up with a bunch of friends who drifted away from the game - and personally I'm not going to just abandon the dojo I put all that effort & resources into - even if it is just for me & the dog.

I'd love to join, but sadly I'm commited to the clan i'm in (Warfurs). Plus their sigil goes with all my warframe colour setups. And it's a lotuscat.

My forums skill is great, i demand one spot.

• 12299 posts

Holy wallnuts