Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Makes You Think Of Warframe?

Institute-Marksman

Personally, there are a bunch, but mostly this one:

The lyrics just remind me of our struggle as Tenno. We've awakened from cryosleep and are immediately drawn into a conflict we havent started. Some of us have conflicting thoughts about our origin, our Overlord and the way people see us. No, it's not our paradise, but it's all we are and it's all that we're fighting for.

Do you have such a song?

am i the only one who thinks of a show's theme song? 

That show is Ninjago but the song is After the blackout by The fold , But mostly for the corpus...

I dont know what it is , its just reminds me of fighting the corpus for some odd reason, idk why but it does.

Edited by darkfly0213

I have a play list of songs I listen to while playing.

It's mostly other videogame music (Front Mission, Xenogears/saga, a bit of Chrono Trigger/Cross) but occasionally I include things that have lyrics. Hirasawa Susumu is great for both pitched battles, and just chilling, Abney Park has a couple that fit the tone and pace quite well, and of course you can never go wrong with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, or Division Bell.

But if I had to choose any specific song that makes me think of Warframe? Lotus, by Hirasawa Susumu. 

This song also makes me think of the corpus environments and enemies (makes me think of all the fun I had playing Metroid Prime to).

And this song makes me think of the Liset (and again, all the fun I had playing Metroid Prime).