Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Warframe Pajamas And Pillow And Blanket ;-;

-Grizzlye-

IKR! Size isn't everything.

That said, i wouldnt say no to a "Lustframe bed set"

nyx is full in all the right places too, plus i simply like her figure more imo. she just seems more feminine 

and that prime headpiece... <3

Edited by J1ffyLub3

nyx is full in all the right places too, plus i simply like her figure more imo. she just seems more feminine 

and that prime headpiece... <3

She does have "random" female body, quite realistic. And looks good without high heels.

She does have "random" female body, quite realistic. And looks good without high heels.

if i wanted something unrealistic, well lets just say i have other places i would go for that ;)

...places where saryn doesn't compare (>.>) (<.<) (>.>)

Edited by J1ffyLub3

I know a few xbox and pc players that legit want a saryn body pillow

AND NO I mm not one of them.

I would be perfectly content with a mesa  or rhino prime bobble head figure for my desk at work.

You have a great idea on how to monetize Warframe figurines. I would love to have Saryn bobble-something for my car.

You have a great idea on how to monetize Warframe figurines. I would love to have Saryn bobble-something for my car.

Oh you have no idea the ideas I have for warframe merch! Your wallets would cry if they knew.

Warframe the game coloring book, Warframe the game lunch box, Warframe the game grappling hook, Warframe the game lotus the doll and for the kids Warframe the game ignis.

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

Oh you have no idea the ideas I have for warframe merch! Your wallets would cry if they knew.

Warframe the game coloring book, Warframe the game lunch box, Warframe the game grappling hook, Warframe the game lotus the doll and for the kids Warframe the game ignis.

Suddenly i have a flashback of what J-list posts on my facebook feed....oh dear.