Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime: The End Of An Era. [Megathread]

(I'm talking about the removal of Frost P and stuff.)

Is that DE made no attempt to explain or justify themselves. They're just harming their own reputation without even attempting to defend themselves when they're clearly able too (there can be so many reasons). Is DE masochistic?

idk. why the hate? Just get those prime parts then craft it. Done. Not like you'll be needing another set if you already have one.

If you want to hoard those prime parts do it. Then sell it for a higher value once they get removed.

It's actually more beneficial if you think about it.

its clear why their doing this,

rng is nuts in the void, there is just too many primes at this point,

removing these lets volt and his prime weapons come in and not be even nuttier then it was,

plus we know the void will be  going away, as becoming one with the origin system

so then we can bring him back.

its so painfully obvious that anyone who doesn't understand this with absolute clarity,

i question if they have brain at all.

id also like to see al the people shouting PWE to shut the hell up,

clearly don't even know what that means.

sigh this community

90 percent just open their mouths and spew cesspools worth of crap.

really steams my broccoli

They should give us AT LEAST AN EXPLAINATION anyway about what's the reasoning behind this.

I'm an user who payd for prime access and i CLAIM an explaination about this.

Paying for Prime Access and CAPS LOCKING doesn't necessarily grant you any sort of right over DE to claim explanations. All in due time, fellow player.

They should give us AT LEAST AN EXPLAINATION anyway about what's the reasoning behind this.

I'm an user who payd for prime access and i CLAIM an explaination about this.

so you payed for for frost prime access back yonder?

so you already have all of that stuff

... so this affects you in no way at all really.

I really, really dislike the idea of these weapons and that frame being put away. Frost Prime (as well as the regular Frost) are valuable for objective protection and Latron Prime is easily able to compete (some would say outdo) with the ever so popular Boltor Prime. It's actually kind of disturbing that an entire set would just be locked away like this, especially with such a short notice. (I, for one, have these things already but there are those who are less fortunate.)

On the bright side though, Frost Prime has the honor of being the first non-Founders' Prime frame to ever be locked away, with Latron Prime being the first primary.

I really, really dislike the idea of these weapons and that frame being put away. Frost Prime (as well as the regular Frost) are valuable for objective protection and Latron Prime is easily able to compete (some would say outdo) with the ever so popular Boltor Prime. It's actually kind of disturbing that an entire set would just be locked away like this, especially with such a short notice. (I, for one, have these things already but there are those who are less fortunate.)

On the bright side though, Frost Prime has the honor of being the first non-Founders' Prime frame to ever be locked away, with Latron Prime being the first primary.

From my understanding I thought only we can't farm it anymore but our the frame is still with us?