Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players That Are Not Polite.

S0ulre4per

Hi.

litterally few minutes ago, i was in a cerberus interception.

i once got downed, and i said sorry for it.

and what i got as an answer?  : ''shut up and kill''  said by one specific mastery rank 18 player

(i dont know if it was a girl or a dude)

(i wont go for name and shame, because im not ''that'' type of person)

then i thought to myself

ok pal/ gal, you just challenged me to a ''i will get more kills than you'' competition, and i have my Dragon Nikana with me.

guess who won? he/ she got downed more than i did, i got more kills than him/ her idk

basically he/ she got rekt by a simple mastery rank 8 player.

Am i bragging right now? probably.

Did i teach him/ her a lesson? highly doubt it

Do i feel better? hell yea i do.

lesson we learned today? if you are high mastery rank player, then dont be ''that'' guy. be pollite.

because WE, not so high mastery rank players might wipe the floor with you.

gratzi, you killed more Trash Units that can be killed with one bullet.

i don't see getting more Kills as an accomplishment. someone that got the most Kills could be taking advantage of Support other Players are giving, making it cruise control, and someone with very few Kills, could be the reason the Mission was even able to finish, due to their Support.

gratzi, you killed more Trash Units that can be killed with one bullet.

i don't see getting more Kills as an accomplishment. someone that got the most Kills could be taking advantage of Support other Players are giving, making it cruise control, and someone with very few Kills, could be the reason the Mission was even able to finish, due to their Support.

yea, you have some good points there. we had a nova that carried the whole mission, took over the bases, and was actually fast at that too.

she was amazing.

i could say i was only background dps, killed guys so she could take over the base faster

that sad moment when she got more kills than me and that impolite player together

Reminds me of a time I met a Rhino in a T3 capture a while back. He challenged everyone to a race, while he had Vanguard and Zorens. Without a word, I beat him to the exit by a good ~30 seconds to spare with nothing but Banshee and Dark Sword.

I rubbed it in by saying "Dark Sword copter ftw".

He was pretty mad.

I'm all for bashing elitists. They're the main reason I've stopped going with randoms.

Edited by Actriaz

lesson we learned today? if you are high mastery rank player, then dont be ''that'' guy. be pollite.

because WE, not so high mastery rank players might wipe the floor with you.

there are just as many low mastery players that are like that too.  It doesn't matter if some one is new or a vet, some people are just jerks.  Just ignore them and keep playing. 

or there could be more to the story ...ive seen lots of people get killed while they are tyeping ....Maybe his shut up and kill was appropite shorthand for..stop tyeping and kill stuff then we wont have to raise you

i wish that was true, but my ''sorry'' was my first text.

after that i said : ''ok, its one of ''those'' teams and went dead silent

(probably shouldnt have said that for the whole squad because there was only one ''that'' guy)

Edited by S0ulre4per

lel when peolple try over achieve in missions i just sit back and let them do all the heavy lifting.

but sometimes it makes person feel better, this was one of the cases.

it actually is funny because i got bv77hvr7 and went full berserk.

Trust me, if you're doing a kill run, just take Excal, or Saryn. Easily take all the kills.
Second, DPS/Kills dont matter in an interception, just keep the points alive.
third, its not a competition, and if it is, check the world leaderboards, not just ingame lel.

maybe he/she wan't you to cover him/her while he/she was trying to not get killed while helping you. If he/she have a low lvl frame or a frame that can't sustain getting shot (as it looks for what you tell) then your help covering him/her is more meaning than your manners.

the genre of a player doesn't matter.

Edited by KonRon

Reminds me of a time I met a Rhino in a T3 capture a while back. He challenged everyone to a race, while he had Vanguard and Zorens. Without a word, I beat him to the exit by a good ~30 seconds to spare with nothing but Banshee and Dark Sword.

I rubbed it in by saying "Dark Sword copter ftw".

He was pretty mad.

I'm all for bashing elitists. They're the main reason I've stopped going with randoms.

This is my dark hobby also. ...And it feels guuuuuuuuudddd.

-    -

\_/

Edited by MrNonApplicable

maybe he/she wan't you to cover him/her while he/she was trying to not get killed while helping you. If he/she have a low lvl frame or a frame that can't sustain getting shooted (as it looks for what you tell) then your help covering him/her is more meaning than your manners.

the genre of a player doesn't matter.

it was a loki prime. he/ she shouldnt have fallen down at all

also i didnt say that he/ she couldnt sustain getting shot, i just said he/ she got downed more times

Edited by S0ulre4per

now YOU are being that guy "he/she shouldn't have done this or that"...

Now remind us mister lotsakills... who named you the almighty judge of Warframe who can say what people can or can't do?

i wish that was true, but my ''sorry'' was my first text.

after that i said : ''ok, its one of ''those'' teams and went dead silent

(probably shouldnt have said that for the whole squad because there was only one ''that'' guy)

If you're putting a squad together from recruiting, I find a good "filter" for more talkative players is to request the answer to an odd question as entry. Favourite sandwich, a type of tree, anything. Some people still just respond with "inv" regardless, but some pretty fun squads have been put together this way.

I use loki since the game started the open beta and I never weared life or shields mods in that frame, so if my team is bad I can die but generally I never die, also loki is for control not for killing and you got many kills just for the nova

now YOU are being that guy "he/she shouldn't have done this or that"...

Now remind us mister lotsakills... who named you the almighty judge of Warframe who can say what people can or can't do?

alright alright, i am now ''that'' guy XDD......i just have seen to many OP loki prime players.

I regret what i said, i feel sorry for it and now i have to live with it.

i really regret what i said

also im an 4- h0l3 and feel bad for what i said

Edited by S0ulre4per