Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De For Listening (Chroma)

Error989

DE is probably the only dev team that I know of that really does listen to their community! Thank you for changing Chroma's helmet, the old ant eater one caused a lot of negative discussion (and it kind of deserved it)
tho, RIP Chroma the Ant Eater :'(
CFURmRi.jpg
tho I'm wondering, since the one shown in sanctuary isn't his alt helmet, is the ant eater one alt?

DE is probably the only dev team that I know of that really does listen to their community! Thank you for changing Chroma's helmet, the old ant eater one caused a lot of negative discussion (and it kind of deserved it)

CFURmRi.jpg

tho I'm wondering, since the one shown in sanctuary isn't his alt helmet, is the ant eater one alt?

OH GOD KILL IT AAAAAHHH

Probably an alt. It wouldn't be the first time we've had the splash loading screens have alt helmets on them. That, or they had the reptile as the alt originally and just swapped them around.

new helmet confirmed to be his actual helmet

CFURmRi.jpg

lol

The new helmet looks really boring. I really liked the old dragon looking helmet, now this one looks like a fat beetle or Rhino trying to be cool by pretending to not be Rhino.

I hope the helmet shown is an alternate helm.

DEs incosequence is epic here. The one day they are stubborn about not making gender-swap, changing some details on Warframes and saying we have to respect the artists, the other day they bow to the community making a good frame look like a pokemon because some people are complaining their Warframe looks too much like a Warframe.

Sorry but it had to be said.

Hmmm, does anyone else find that Chroma looks reminiscent of Yveltal from the new gen of Pokemon?

lol, true, head shape is similar, curved body and the new tail is almost identical to yveltal's, thanks for that, i was a fan of the old design but this certainly helps me to appreciate the new one.

On thread, i really hope the original helmet is an alt, not inly it does resemble more a dragon imo, as it's way more unique and disturbing to look at, whcih i like. Disturbingly ugly would be Mag's alts, Chroma was always disturbing beauty imo, but oh well.