Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Needs A Buff

Tyreuzs

I have always been an huge fan of Nova. I really like all of her abilities but when it comes to defense i catch myself sadly way to often to buy revives. For example in T4 missions i cant even cast my ultimate because the enemies need only 1-2 seconds until they have shot me down.

My suggestion would be to buff some of her stats or add an augment which makes her based on skill less vulnerable.

I have built her just wrong before and i wasnt used to such a playstyle because i usually played always trinity besides nova and trinity is extremly tanky as long as you can keep up energy and link... But that is no reason to flame toward someone who missunderstood something.

Edited by Tyreuzs

Why are you even using an Ability with a long cast time... in the middle of a crowd aiming at you...? In a T4 mission. Nice.

By doing this it's like you're asking to be shot before finishing casting your ability lol (in my opinion)

Try to cast to somewhere else. It's not like Molecular Prime was blocked by walls right?

Edited by Vannell

Why are you even using an Ability with a long cast time... in the middle of a crowd aiming at you...? In a T4 mission. Nice.

Especially when abilities with long cast times are usually specifically to make you vulnerable and when Nova was designed as a glass cannon who can dish out a ton of damage, but can't take much herself.

I sugest to use different frames for different types of missions.You can´t just go Nova everywhere unless you have a squad to support you.

There is a warframe steam achievement called ´´Each Tool with Its Own Purpose´´.

I can easily solo with Nova pretty much anything but Nightmare missions. 

Of course, different play-styles and build for almost every type of mission.

And yea, the point of the game is every warframe for something.

Edited by Elannor