Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While Waiting U16 What You Guys Are Doing?

Chaosdreamer

Playing 

Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn

since I love RPGs and I recently purchased it. It is a great game and I plan on playing it

while also listening to the band

This or the Apocalypse. More specifically I am randomly playing their album "Haunt What's Left" (my favorite) and procrastinating some school work I should do

Yes, I am into metal. Also, before you ask, yes. I am also a member of the red veil.

NICE! I thought  I was the only one who listened to them. Do you, by any chance, listen to Northlane, Breaking Benjamin? or any other band similar to them?

Well spring break here so I have long weekend to enjoy U16 assuming it is released in the next day or so. Taking a nap, eating dinner, playing other games and watching movies. It's been so long to wait for this update I'm kind of passed the point of getting hype or waiting in anticipation. 

NICE! I thought  I was the only one who listened to them. Do you, by any chance, listen to Northlane, Breaking Benjamin? or any other band similar to them?

Yea. I actually recently saw northlane in concert with erra, fit for a king, miss may I, and august burns red. I listen to lots of metal bands, I have just recently started listening to mostly This or the Apocalypse. A week from now it will be a different band. Also, august burns red puts on a great show

PC Tenno,

We're working on securing a build candidate for you -- fine tuning some features and ironing out last minute things for a smooth release.  Our goal is still to launch today (Thursday, March 19) and we’ll continue updating this thread as we get a better idea on when Warframe: Sanctuary will go live!

Thanks for your patience, Tenno.

-DE_Adam

Welp... I have some time for wastelands. Back to the Mojave with my Wazer Wifle~ :>

AER14