Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Nerf

loratdem

Ok so I loved the grammacor and put a lot of time into it and I do admit that it was overpowered. Did it need some fixing...well yes it did, but not to this extent. I'd of been happy with say max ammo 150 and clip of 50 ammo. Hell I'd of been happy with half damage. Not this using 7 ammo a second crap and 500 ammo in reserve. At that point it might as well of been a primary instead. I used to be able to use it for 20 minutes or so no problem and now it doesn't even get through 5 minutes. I'll go back to my other one shot kill secondaries and put this on the shelf with Angstrum and Castanas.

Edited by Silverton

Imo the synoid got the nerf it needed in form of ammo economy, but overkill. I think they need to dial it back to maybe 2.5-5x ammo drain compared to before rather than 7.5x...

EDIT: Also the ammo capacity nerf is a bit harsh with the ammo efficiency nerf, if the ammo efficiency is improved a bit again I think it'll be pretty balanced.

Edited by Stratego89

I'm starting to wonder if any of the people crying about a nerf have actually tested it ingame

i did but i just coudnt get over how low its dmg was and how ammo inefficent it was i finished a T4 ext and ran out of ammo

Ya, it was fun while it lasted.

Went from a super ammo efficient weapon that hit hard to one that hits like a wet noodle (on lvl 35+ mobs) and runs completely dry of ammo in oh...about 36 seconds.

Funny thing is...the regular synoid is better now, well until that gets adjusted too. Tick tock, tick tock!

edit. use ammo mutation and lose even more dps or use ratka, brakk, lex, or marelok instead where they don't need that mod....hmmm....HMMM! If you still use gramm then I highly suggest making a couple thousand ammo replenshers b/c you are really going to need them now. Ha! I think I will forgoe that money sink and use more ammo efficient secondaries instead.

Edited by fizbit

If you've been playing this game for a long time, you wouldn't have even wasted your time on the gammacor. Everyone should've seen this coming.

Are you saying "You should have seen that it'd get nerfed as it was soooo OP"? Because it's been OP for months. Plenty of people made hay while the sun shone.

I used Mesa a lot while waiting for a peacemaker nerf. It just hasn't happened yet.

Went from a super ammo efficient weapon that hit hard to one that hits like a wet noodle

...but it hits exactly the same. The DPS stats are exactly the same.

What is wrong with you people? Are you all mad? The DPS is the same as it was before, it's just not ammo efficient anymore. It has huge DPS and low efficiency, that's actually balanced.

Same dps sure but you are not accounting for the ammo needed to keep it fueled; even with ammo mutation I run out super fast so synoid is now on the shelf. Honestly, I expected a heavy nerf and it happened. W/e, back to hand cannons for me. r.i.p. SG, we had some great times together. <3

Edited by fizbit

...but it hits exactly the same. The DPS stats are exactly the same.

What is wrong with you people? Are you all mad? The DPS is the same as it was before, it's just not ammo efficient anymore. It has huge DPS and low efficiency, that's actually balanced.

It's not balanced when it is running out of ammo on a spy mission... you hardly have to kill anything on that. They nerfed it WAY too hard and it it is pretty much pointless to use, as it isn't worth using end game anymore. You had to spay it for a while to kill late game heavy gunner, it's going to be out of ammo one heavy gunner unless you remove all fire rate mods. Making your DPS S#&$ compared to other side arms. I removed one elemental on it and put ammo mutation and it just isn't worth it anymore. Time to move onto other things.

Edited by mrwald0

I think that DE hates end game weapons. They throw more and more powerful enemies, and difficult missions at us, but take away the weapons to fight them.

Biggest fall I've seen in this game, probably even bigger than Acrid. From T4S master to mastery fodder, worst than the basic version.

I think that DE hates end game weapons. They throw more and more powerful enemies, and difficult missions at us, but take away the weapons to fight them.

Biggest fall I've seen in this game, probably even bigger than Acrid. From T4S master to mastery fodder, worst than the basic version.

T4S master? Dude Tier four isn't even release before damage 2.0. You failed hard

they dont hate end game weapons, they have to cater to the whiners we have in the weapons feed back area because whatever the top teir weapon there is isnt their favourite, so it cant be good for other people.