Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Nerf

loratdem

I used the synoid gamma all day today and found it to still be really powerful. I think its at a good spot now since its high damage is countered with ammo efficiency. Sacrifice 1 damage mod in your build for a ammo mutation mod and you wont have to worry much about its ammo efficiency issue.

Haven't tested it yet, so can't tell whether this nerf was extreme or not.

But in general, when something needs to be nerfed, DE usually goes to the extreme and then builds up from that point.

So, if they really did nerf it a bit too much, the chances are they'll slightly buff it again, depending on the feedback.

Aahhhhh I quench my thirst with the salty tears of this thread!!!

Dear  lazy bum synoid gammacor exclusive users, I am so glad this nerf came because frankly I abhored lazies who were able to waltz into a room full of enemies and kill them all with one spray of that weapon. Simply disgusting.  Now do plz QQ some more, so I can keep rejoicing with your deserved torment.

Dear  lazy bum synoid gammacor exclusive users, I am so glad this nerf came because frankly I abhored lazies who were able to waltz into a room full of enemies and kill them all with one spray of that weapon. Simply disgusting.  Now do plz QQ some more, so I can keep rejoicing with your deserved torment.

Yeah cuz no other guns in the entire game can do that too, right?

This is the most silly and nonsensical thing a person could ever say.

"People are using a gun and enjoying it? HELL NO! NERF THAT $#*(@ INTO THE GROUND. No one has fun on my watch. No one."

Do tell, what is your favorite gun? I want to start a campaign to get it nerfed.

Edited by f3llyn

T4S master? Dude Tier four isn't even release before damage 2.0. You failed hard

I'm in Warfram since closed beta. Don't teach me when, what started.

Yes, because I certainly CAN'T do that with Brakk, AkStiletto or even maxed regular Gammacore.

Not even counting primaries.

Could we just have the original Synoid Gammacor, the one that was just a battery and no damage, as opposed to this ammo-inefficient monster? Kind of annoyed that other weapons have been buffed up to the Synoid Gammacor's level (when it was at its strongest), then this weapon gets nerfed like crazy.

Oh well, looks like another weapon isn't even worth equipping now.

they need to dial back the fire rate and buff the damage to keep the DPS the same and give it a higher ammo reserve, something like 500 shots. or just make it recharge like the archwing weapons do.

I'm fine with that too as long as it regens all the magazine in roughly the same time as a long reload, and make the reload button cycle the power back to full.

fire rate is a tad too high for my liking, but other than that I'm fine with the nerf, my laser pointer is still really good.

True... there really isn't any point in having a weapon that's ALWAYS out of ammo (or a weapon's ammo you have to seriously ration out like Ramen to a college student).

It either took a LOT of work (grinding/farming for Ceph Suda) or a lot of platinum (trading) and THEN you had to forma/potato it.

I always use the SG as a backup to my primary but I did put a lot of time/effort/resources into it. Sure it decimated low to mid level enemies but which decent weapons don't?

If the game keeps going this route, I'll sell my remaining platinum via paypal and be done with the game. I'm sure someone would bite because the official prices for platinum are outrageous lol.

Edited by (PS4)XxHavok84xX

Yeah cuz no other guns in the entire game can do that too, right?

This is the most silly and nonsensical thing a person could ever say.

"People are using a gun and enjoying it? HELL NO! NERF THAT $#*(@ INTO THE GROUND. No one has fun on my watch. No one."

Do tell, what is your favorite gun? I want to start a campaign to get it nerfed.

I'm in Warfram since closed beta. Don't teach me when, what started.

Yes, because I certainly CAN'T do that with Brakk, AkStiletto or even maxed regular Gammacore.

Not even counting primaries.

Be my guest and ask for the Ratka Ballistica Nerf. And no you CAN NOT click and spray a room full of enemies with just one magazine with any other secondary. The ammo efficiency that that abomination of synoid gammacor used to have was simply too much. You can certanly one shot multiple enemies with other weapons but not with just one magazine and while sprinting across a room.

Oh and BTW gammacor was NOT fun to play, it was simply easy-for-lazy-bums to use.

Edited by SanctumDraconis

It's a fallacy to argue that an end-game capable weapon will be able to kill low level enemies with ease. They all do!

The only one that's going to QQ is you and your ilk. This nerf will change nothing in regards to wiping out low level enemies. They will still be wiped out just as fast. Players carrying this weapon will continue to "ruin" your low level game play at will.

This nerf only affects the ability to deal damage to high level enemies. In that respect the Synoid wasn't OP at all. Maxed out it still would take too long to kill some targets to be effective. In those instances it's better to switch to a maxed out Opticore, Dread, etc.

You had your fun.

Now pick one of the other OP weps

So you find amusement in literally crushing a paying customer's fun AND telling him how to play the game? Well, in this case, how NOT to play the game?

Jeez, DE and the Warframe community is turning into Bungie and its whistle-blowers of fun.