Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce The Building Time On The Raid Key, 6 Hours`is Unacceptable, This Isn't A Mobile Freemium Game?

Jukantos

If you're going to lock your biggest release in over a year behind a key that needs to be recrafted each time, that's ok. I can understand it, i dont mind the resource requirements.

But a 6 hour waiting time for every single time you want to craft the key, or alternatively paying up with 15 plat just to be allowed more than 3 runs a day? (4 if you get up at night to retriebe a key).

STOP IT with the Timer Madness! I'll buy literally every single skin on your store, Tennogen, Noggles, whatever you want, to support your game, but STOP it with the paywall timer stuff. You're not a freakin mobile game. That's THE WORST way of monetizing because it feels entirely negative to the player. Locking your biggest feature of Update 16 behind the biggest repeated paywall in the history of your game is NOT okay.

If you want players to spend platinum, create literally ANY cosmetic content and i guarantee you people will give you money for it, i even bought a loading screen (aka liset skin) to tip the purchase balance away from Foundry Rushing.

Stop using Paywalls. They create a negative experience. If the game hits players with a wall that tells them to wait 6 hours for their key or pay up, a lot of them are going to log out and simply not play. You're going to hurt yourself inevitably with this in the long run, even if it drains some platinum out of the playerbase short-term.

It's annoying enough that you've found a way to extend the waiting time to get the new frame by another 12 hours by adding in an unexpected other frame part, raising that crafting time from four and a half to five days, but REPEATED paywalls on MISSION KEYS should NEVER exceed lengths of actual playsessions.

If i wanna wait for a Lephantis Key to build ill play a void mission in the meantime and actually be playing. Nobody is simply going to play for 6 hours while waiting for their raid key to build. I'm even seeing people calling to host a raid demanding 2 plastinum from every player who wants to join in order to rush the key! THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER!

You got 8 people who SHOULD build the key. So you can do the raid 8 times per 6 hours.

Just keep building the key, and soon enought you got buttloads of them. Stop seeing problems where there is none

Sure everyone has 8 player premade groups to play with... right?

its a f2p game but its slowly getting to be a p2w game. i knew that alliance with perfect world would damage the game. goodbye warframe, hello payframe. credits nerf, weapon nerf, more plats to spend on stuff that shouldnt need plat to spend (like this one) and enemies buffed. what have you done DE? if this turns out into a p2w, im out. i bought a lot of plats in warframe but just cuz i didnt felt forced to do it. if ill feel forced to buy plats in order to play, goodbye

exactly. there's the problem, most of us dont have

wait for the incoming " PW has nothing to do this and its all right and nothing is wrong" trolls and acolytes.

Its a hard fact that they are pushing platinum use hard - most likely increased revenue is part of their pw contract.

No idea why they even joined with one of the WORST and most corrupt online game company. Everything PW has touched has been turned into p2w  piece of pointless crap.

Edited by Ketec

It's a F2P game so what do you expect?

6h is only acceptable if you can build the keys in bulk. I'm paying for a lot of things - cosmetics, slots, mostly things you buy and you have it forever. As in real life, I won't buy things which are overpriced or unreasonable. F2P doesn't mean that everything ingame should be priced without reason. Most things in Warframe is correct (let me state it first), but a few things, like getting Mutalist Alad V nav coordinates, bunch of key/time walls are not well thought out.

Well i thought the building time doesn´t exactly matter , since you will not be eligible for another reward for 24 hours after completion.

So who cares , plat doesnt matter farming not possibru ...

Another possible improvement would be if during the warframe part's build time we could continue to do the quest, not only after it finished building. I for myself don't have that much time to play during the week (due to work), mostly I can spare some time on the weekends, so it can easily stretch it for 2-3 weeks for me to build Chroma and finish the quest.

you -can- play with four people you know.

Well i thought the building time doesn´t exactly matter , since you will not be eligible for another reward for 24 hours after completion.

So who cares , plat doesnt matter farming not possibru ...

Also this^