Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

Warriors of the Lotus,

Warframe: Sanctuary brings with it a total overhaul to PvP, and with all changes can come unforeseen issues. Should you encounter any bugs related to Cephalon Capture, PvP mechanics, weapon or Warframe performance in PvP please let us know in the Megathread below!
Together we shall make Conclave and all future PvP modes a balanced and fair playing field for Tenno to stab, shoot, electrify and blast each other.

-DE_Adam

Known Cephalon Capture / PvP Bugs

-Completing a round of Cephalon Capture results in no standing earned after a victory.
-’Sun’ Cephalon was nowhere to be found on match start.
-Frost Prime using Snow Globe while being attacked caused crash (WAR-424383)
-Cephalon target not respawning after being dropped off level.
-Host Migrations causing Session Unavailable error.
-Cephalon disappears when a Host carrying a Cephalon disconnects from the match.
-Dead players can become stuck in spectator mode.
-Player is able to do multiple captures that do not count towards match point as per http://i.imgur.com/R3GbtrX.jpg
-Host migration can cause multiple Cephalons to appear if a Client is holding a Cephalon during migration as per http://i61.tinypic.com/nlsx9f.jpg

Fixed Cephalon Capture / PvP Bugs

-Unable to join PvP games.
- Restricted loadouts are available in Conclave.

-Bo Prime not equippable in Arsenal.  (Coming in Hotfix 16.0.4)

"- Restricted loadouts are available in Conclave."

...This single issue makes the gamemode unplayable.

I lost all faith in humanity when i played a game against :

Rhino prime with soma and marelok
Trinity with Galatine (mostly slide slashes)
Volt with kronen (ONLY slide slashes)
And the only one with allowed weaponry, braton and akmagnus...on MESA.

And they told us to "get a life" when we called BS on their insta-win.

I gave up before i could find any bugs. Also because i couldn't live for more than 0.5 sec after spawn protection wore off...Mesa's 4...

I will gladly report bugs i find once this is fixed. Good luck with the mountain of hate mails you guys will probably get :p

A known bug should also be certain warframes and weaponds finding their way into Conclave that should not be there. I had to face a Ash and the Jack Kittag which mostly one shotted everything.

Additionally I had a few games were only one or two were able to play while the rest was stuck watching and being unable to open the menu.

Once I scored 2 points on the second map until I noticed no one else was actually able to play except for me.

Next thing is not a bug but an annoyance. Games start with only two players in the game. So the game keeps getting out of balance in favor of the "Sun" team while people are joining the game that is already in progress. For example the game starts with 1v1 and when someones joines its 2v1 until another one joines just to get out of balance again for the next one to join which will make it 3v2 again. With people constantly joining and leaving this is hardly fair or competetive. DE should put some brainstorming into that issue.

I gave up before i could find any bugs. Also because i couldn't live for more than 0.5 sec after spawn protection wore off...Mesa's 4...

I will gladly report bugs i find once this is fixed. Good luck with the mountain of hate mails you guys will probably get :p

Nova and sayrn are a million times worse.  They just press  (in saryn's case) 1   or 4 and then one shot you.

1st pvp match, got killed almost immediately followed, by no respawn, for everyone that died.

next round spawned out the map, no respawn, host migration...

another bug an Ash in the capture the Cephalon

oh and one shotting weapons (latron, and paris, but I expect the second one to be on purpose) on full health

almost forgot the orthos prime

and the respawn again...

oh and no access to the menu while dead, haven't tested while alive

world on fire OP!!

what a buggy mess

you get spawn protection haven't noticed it...

Edited by Rainofgod

Any time I turn on the client, I get this:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporary unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

Edit:

Fixed problem by restarting computer.

Edited by Curdic

"I lost all faith in humanity when i played a game against :

that's couse you haven't met valkyr yet, at least mesa dies and you can counter her with electric shield/iron skin somehow (not saying it's fair but you have a chance if they don't spawn camp), valkyr takes about one and half clip of gorgon wraith in the face to go down and that's when she isn't using hysteria, if she does it basically feels like playing temple run, if you're volt you might survive till it wears off, gl if you're rhino... 

Edited by bl4ckhunter

Once I captured the moon cephalon, fell of the map (it was my bad, not a bug)  but than I didn't respawned.

I won a game, the next rounded started and I was stuck spectating one random player (could put waypoints on him btw)

And btw...can someone explain why so many people cry about rhino...he can't even hit his charge.

Edited by crazyN00b

As for the restricted loadouts - it is the biggest problem out there. I'd give everyone with no weapons/frames fitting a pvp-only braton/lato/skana/excal for whatever they are missing. Dem are not game-breaking, at least.

Sidenote: That'd be interesting to see Limbo in those Conclave matches...