Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

Hacking is apparently a thing now. If I recall speaking names isn't allowed but someone who's in the process of being reported was using a speed hack of some sort to zip around the map and glitch through walls and the like. I've seen him in three matches now, and it's always the same guy. A support ticket's being made now, but I figured I'd put it here as well.

I'm *hoping* this is the right place to post this, but I have no Conclave sigil in my inventory, and I've already talked to the guy and gotten initiated. I have absolutely no way that I can tell to get reputation with the faction.

Disregard, I'm an idiot. Turns out the sigil is only viewable/equippable in the conclave menu. XD

Edited by Furlock

Seems very strange, that only some people are able to equip banned weapons, mods and warframes into PvP while others are restricted to the intended stuff. I would have thought that if it was a bug it would have affected all of us.

The no flag spawn is still there it happend when a new round start

i think the bug happend when:

1)the 1st players enter the game the game is running

2)they collect a flag and hold it in there hands,

3)then after all players join the game, the game do a quick restart.

so then the flag ist away and come not back. this way happends to me now 4 times

finally i wanna say you can earn 500-1k points per battle. but 420-700 for a win with kills ist normal

thats are 30 games to earn the 19k daily pvp points.

i would say its too much pvp for this pve based game :P

Edited by Evend4rk

I was able to equip the reaper prime when conclaves first launched without using any of those restriction exploits that people seem to be doing somehow. It's literally the only melee weapon that I could choose and it's actually given me a purpose to keep this thing but now I can't equip it. If you let me use the reaper prime, I will consider it as a "buff" and stop asking for an actual buff to this useless piece of eye candy. Quite frankly, it sucks but I would rather equip something (no matter how terrible it is) over nothing.

Obligatory DE plz....

I was able to equip the reaper prime when conclaves first launched without using any of those restriction exploits that people seem to be doing somehow. It's literally the only melee weapon that I could choose and it's actually given me a purpose to keep this thing but now I can't equip it. If you let me use the reaper prime, I will consider it as a "buff" and stop asking for an actual buff to this useless piece of eye candy. Quite frankly, it sucks but I would rather equip something (no matter how terrible it is) over nothing.

Obligatory DE plz....

If Reaper Prime is not available in PvP normally (without expoilts) already, it means DE's PvP team have yet to balance it for PvP and thus won't be available until they do. 

If Reaper Prime is not available in PvP normally (without expoilts) already, it means DE's PvP team have yet to balance it for PvP and thus won't be available until they do. 

If you read post submitted by adam, it says that being unable to equip the bo prime is being considered as a bug. Also, you misread my post. You WERE allowed to equip the reaper prime normally as with the bo prime. The post even states that being unable to equip the bo prime is a bug and I want to add the reaper prime to the same problem. I'll again state that the reaper prime WAS available to be equipped in PvP normally as with the bo prime while their current inability to be equipped is being considered as a bug by DE themselves. 

Edited by EvoSigma

Just wondering, is the MK-1 Braton supposed to be able to be equipped? I have one in my inventory now, though admittedly I've forma-ed it at least thrice. Does the system consider Forma'd weapons illegal? 

I don't think forma really matters as the mods you can actually use are so limited and minimalist in their gameplay effects. You should still be able to take your forma'd mk1 braton

a few things to mention:

- host migration ends the game: both in lobby and during a round

- cephalon is bugged as hell:

-- when a player carrying a cephalon disconnects, the cephalon disappears from the session permanently

-- sometimes sessions gets a reset out of nowhere; player with a cephalon before the reset re-spawns without it - cephalon is gone

-- host migration during session does not spawn any cephalons after session changes host

- sessions need a tiomeut option: 5 min for example; players tent to take a cephalon then hide with it to "farm" conclave standings; smart, but once the host migrates, the session cannot be ended.

- amount of standing received is too low; getting 15 000 standing is several hours in pvp. suggested reduction to Simaris lvl: 500 + MR*500

Edited by redsphere

a few bugs i noticed today 

1. had a session were if you died you never re-spawned you were just stuck in spectator mode

2. had a session were the flag on one team was just gone nobody could score points and i was just stuck running around with the other teams flag which whenever i ran over the spot our flag was it would say i had captured the other teams flag not sure what was going on there

3. occasionally as i was running through the map i would simply re-spawn back at the start spot, didn't die as there was no spawn delay it was instant, was not even near a drop off i could fall in just pop re-spawn, and any energy or powers you had going are gone 

will edit with more if/when i find them 

when ranking up there was an UI bug with rewards - it shown all the buyables from the rank, but only few of them were actually acquirable, if trying to pick something else it was popping up that somethings wrong with my account

i think that it showed everything, while it should only show the 1st 3 sigils? that's my guess

i've read somewhere mags pull is suppose to ministun? most of the time it doesnt, i can see a damage number and nothing happens

mostly on targets that are coptering or just spamming melee

i think you tested this on stationary targets, it does nothing against people that parkour

Pay attention to the "Mechanics"

R3GbtrX.jpg

I joined a game where the Score was Moon 0 , Sun 4.
I ended up on Moon, I proceeded to go and grab the Sun Cephalon, aaaaand then I realised that ours were not at base, even though it said "Farris Captured The Cehpalon" every single time I ran over the point.

As the image shows, I managed to "score" 65 captures.

After I died, suddenly both Cephalons were returned to base, I managed to run and grab theirs again, and this time score a capture since our Cehpalon was magically back as well. (we received 1 point), and after that the enemy team scored the last point.

Not quite sure what could be the cause of this, since I joined in the middle of a match.

After a host migration, the vanished cephalons are respawned, but being killed means no more respawn for players, dont know if it always the same, since its the first time i see a successful host migration

Edited by rockscl