Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Capture And Pvp 2.0 Bug Megathread

DE_Adam

I'm having problems with my Mag's pull in pvp. Been using the skill at many different ranges and my "target" (or enemy, or tenno) is unaffected by it. no damage, no stun, no nothing. I even made sure that I was using the skill with the crosshairs on a "target" that was like inches away from me, and nothing. (attempted to do this against Mag, Rhino, Excal) Don't ask me, I don't know how my pull isn't doing crap.

On another note: I'm somehow getting one-shot with Excalibur's slash dash (full health and shields) and somehow survive his Radial Javelin with only damage to my shields. Quit for the day since I'm a duck waiting to get shot.

One mod that Mag really needs: Natural Talent... or at least some stunning while she does her crush. I usually get killed or they run out of the range before my crush goes anywhere in damaging the enemy.

Already posted them in other topics before I saw some community mod's post about posting it here.

1. In PVP 2.0 (spotted it on 3rd map in Tenshin conclave, the one that looks like Void map) a player that stands on his team Cefalon spawn (when the Cephalon is there) is immortal: no matter how many times you hit him, his shields and health are being not depleted.

2. Kogakes are too fast and have almost 100% knockdown chance.

3. Mag's ulti cannot kill Rhino and Frost, even if they take all 3 ticks. Plus: after 1st tick if target hides, he won't take any more dmg.

4. Volt's Overload isn't quite fair - doesn't require LoS or enemy awarness. It just bypasses every obstacle and kill enemies below and above (and don't you dare to tell me it's slow and easy to avoid it, because it's most of the time a lie).

AkemiStar, on 25 Mar 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

I'm having problems with my Mag's pull in pvp. Been using the skill at many different ranges and my "target" (or enemy, or tenno) is unaffected by it. no damage, no stun, no nothing. I even made sure that I was using the skill with the crosshairs on a "target" that was like inches away from me, and nothing. (attempted to do this against Mag, Rhino, Excal) Don't ask me, I don't know how my pull isn't doing crap.

On another note: I'm somehow getting one-shot with Excalibur's slash dash (full health and shields) and somehow survive his Radial Javelin with only damage to my shields. Quit for the day since I'm a duck waiting to get shot.

One mod that Mag really needs: Natural Talent... or at least some stunning while she does her crush. I usually get killed or they run out of the range before my crush goes anywhere in damaging the enemy.

I've noticed the same things on all points, although I'm not sure if I took a bullet from someone else at the same time as being hit by Slash Dash on those occasions.

Pull seems to fail if the enemy is in the middle of any animation that isn't standing, walking or sprinting. If they're jumping, meleeing, sliding etc it always fails for me. Crush seems to be the same way, if the enemy isn't in the middle of an animation it will actually stagger them the same way that Pull does, otherwise it's a suicide button.

Edit: Starting to think Pull casts in the direction your character was last facing as if you were only using the WASD keys and ignoring mouse aiming, I might be wrong though.

Edited by TheDrunkenKanaima

The bug i am having is that i am unable to obtain the conclave sigil. I did the initiation, than went to look and see if i had goten one " and i didnt " so i asumed i had to rank up first to get mine. I did some pvp rounds and i earned no standing for it. I asked how and i was told i had to equip the sigil, but i obtained no sigil. IDK how to fix this or what, but if possible can DE send me one in some way???? also on a side note my limbo quest bugged and i cant fix it so if that could be reset in some way i would be happy.

Thnx for your time DE

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

DE stealth released it, here's what you do:

- Host the room

- When people join and are loading in, run to the enemy base and grab the cephalon.

- When the match officially starts the cephalon you grabbed will be gone from the game.

- TA-DA! 15 minutes of team deathmatch, like we all want!

#ThanksDE

#WorksAsDesigned

#Volt4StillNotNerfed

#Priorities

#CatchTheseHandsBoy

The bug i am having is that i am unable to obtain the conclave sigil. I did the initiation, than went to look and see if i had goten one " and i didnt " so i asumed i had to rank up first to get mine. I did some pvp rounds and i earned no standing for it. I asked how and i was told i had to equip the sigil, but i obtained no sigil. IDK how to fix this or what, but if possible can DE send me one in some way???? also on a side note my limbo quest bugged and i cant fix it so if that could be reset in some way i would be happy.

Thnx for your time DE

did you look for the sigil in pvp loadout? or pve?

^ Answer.

Go to Conclave Mode while in Lislet and equip the sigil, but remember it unequpis the other sigils in you pve mode. I suggest using C and putting the sigil on there.

I somehow can't put any mods for my conclave warframe, whereas if I do it for the normal missions, I have loads... Did anyone else have this issue ?

Only about 6-7 Mods are available for conclave. And can only be equipped in the conclave menu in 'other loadouts.' (Fast Defflection, Maglev, Etc.) Not all warframe mods are available. If you are mentioning not being able to add at all but do have the mods. I've done it today.