The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law Of Retribution Reward? (Spoiler)

Atomic_Beam

So I am really curious about the rewards of this mission! I will be able to do it only tonigth and while I wait i just want to know what to expect from this mission :3

Anyone completed it yet? What did you get out of it?

Edited by Atomic_Beam

So I am really curious about the rewards of this mission! I will be able to do it only tonigth and while I was I just want to know what to expect from this mission :3

Anyone completed it yet? What did you get out of it?

Arcane enhancers and clan tech resource fully built.

:O Wow that's cool! These arcane enhancer are meant to put stats again on helmets and scyandanna right??

Ya, but they proc based on certain events.

So far only 3 enhancers are known.

Arcane strike, Arcane Trickster and one more for pistol.

Arcane Strike procs on hits, 2.5% chance of happening to increase 5% attack speed for melee weapons.

Arcane trickster procs on finishers, 2.5% chance of going invisible for 5 seconds.

Arcane "don't know" procs on "don't know", 3% chance of increasing base pistol damage by 15 raw damage.

Arcane Strike procs on hits, 2.5% chance of happening to increase 5% attack speed for melee weapons.

Arcane trickster procs on finishers, 2.5% chance of going invisible for 5 seconds.

Arcane "don't know" procs on "don't know", 3% chance of increasing base pistol damage by 15 raw damage.

Wow.

Those kinda suck.

Not worth doing a raid for those.

Last one is called Arcane Awakening and procs on reload, 3% chance of increasing pistol damage by 15% for 4 seconds.

Edited by Scr4mp

wow.... thats Super lame...  

Well it should be changed so that atleast everyone in the squad gets the buffs...  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Raid? It's not worth putting on your cosmetics for free. As raid reward it's obnoxious. Expected rewards are most powerful weapons in the game. Well, raids are broken mess? So whatever.

It's a free bonus on an item that probably wouldn't have any bonus to begin with. Some of them are good, and I'm sure as raids progress we'll get the ability to upgrade the strength.

• 4 months later...