Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seen This On Reddit

tinyranitar

I do, however, dislike this kind of attitude. The kind of "De you gotta work for my money if you want it". Like if you dont wanna give them your money then dont. Someone else will. You buy the things they offer because you enjoy what they have to offer and you want to further the development of the game (people gotta eat, machines gotta work). If you are dissatisfied, then its ok to not pay for something but you dont have to be mean about it.

And the pool of "someone elses" will decrease as 1. the number of current players that will not invite new people to play the game will increase, 2. new players trying out the game will quit as they find it extremely repetitive and the grindfest not viable, 3. current non-lifeless players will not find the game attractive as the return for their gametime is decreased considerably, 4. overall player base will decrease. A company that offers a service or a product needs to work for it's customers money, hence why marketing exists, why customer service exists, why PR exists. In the same sense that "someone else" will pay for it, there are other games where people can turn to. Sure, all those who spend 12 hours a day in a game will probably keep grinding their life away, but those who don't have the time available as someone from middle school that see no other viable outcome, will just simply drop it, or spend less or nothing on it anymore as they find alternatives more desirable, while decreasing hours spent on said game.

This is not a rant for the current update, but more on the fact that I've read a couple of posts in which people think that because its F2P, DE can simply spit on its supporting customers and nobody can say anything.

When you buy an app and its crap or turns to crap within a set time range, you usually have a compelling reason to receive a refund, and you usually do, even developers offer extended refund timeframes. DE is trying to sell their product to as many people as possible. Lets just say, they put incentives for people get the game to then persuade them to get a sale with flashy things, items etc, that we can call marketing and product development. This is taxable money, when someone buys platinum, sure they are funding development, but at the same time they are buying the service/product DE is offering, this is no charity, this is no donation, people are paying for it to receive something back, an experience, value, while at the same, the rights to use or perhaps own virtual items. So yeah, it is ok for people to voice their disagreements in this game, even if its F2P, it is still a service or product you are obtaining, sold by someone who needs to sell it. And in the same sense, you get into a car dealership for free looking for something, use their coffee machines, ask for a water bottle, sit on their couch while you wait, watch their tv, play around with the exhibition cars, show off in them, you will be damn sure someone will try to sell you a car, or at least an oil change service or a lanyard with their dealership name, but, you may or may not pay for it and walk away with nothing, but their salesman will do anything in their power to get you to buy anything, and that would be DE in this example. When you pay for something you expect value out of it, even if it was optional. No sale is forced unless its a utility bill ;) and even then, its optional if you can manage to live without a supply of water, electricity, gas or internet.

F2P does not mean they can get away with wrong decisions. Take in count that at the same time it is us that make the decision to purchase something as they persuade us to with trailers, streams, nice pictures and blablabla, it is also their choice to be F2P knowing that their entire game content creation, development and release will be aggressively driven by making direct money out of it, not by making it better gamewise. Thus they have to find that balance between f*cking it up with greed, or having a considerable decrease in revenue. Do you really think the reason you can't trade any built warframe or gun, or even standard warframe blueprints freely is because of account "security" like many people here love to argue? yeah, keep thinking that. Letting so would mean DE will miss in a lot of revenue opportunities of 1. people buying money to use plat and get it directly from the market, and 2. getting the blueprints and rushing it with plat bought with money. And that's the balance they have to strive for. Just look at this update, plenty of people pi**ed, but then you see countless of people running with chromas well before the expected foundry times to build it. Who do you think won? Do you think all these expensive kubrows and expensive arcane stuff is because they are out of their mind? No, there are people running around with 100 million+ in credits. And someday, they will make a decision with the platinum that will anger many people. Those traders and platinum hoarders are a lost sale for DE, sure someone else, "tradee", paid money to get plat to trade for mods or whatever, but at the same time, the person owning the items, "trader", will not purchase plat any longer, but this person can get items costing plat for free.

So yeah, they owe it to their customers, not the other way around. Any company that thinks otherwise will sink, unless they have a monopoly.

Edit: I'll post this here, and this is just for steam users. But steam is so vast and diverse that it actually serves as a good statistical sample/population and thus we could say the same trend is happening for non-steam users.

When this start to considerably drop, you will know DE employees are failing at their job. In the mean time, it seems they are doing fine so far.

http://steamcharts.com/app/230410#3m

Edited by nms64

And the pool of "someone elses" will decrease as 1. the number of current players that will not invite new people to play the game will increase, 2. new players trying out the game will quit as they find it extremely repetitive and the grindfest not viable, 3. current non-lifeless players will not find the game attractive as the return for their gametime is decreased considerably, 4. overall player base will decrease. A company that offers a service or a product needs to work for it's customers money, hence why marketing exists, why customer service exists, why PR exists. In the same sense that "someone else" will pay for it, there are other games where people can turn to. Sure, all those who spend 12 hours a day in a game will probably keep grinding their life away, but those who don't have the time available as someone from middle school that see no other viable outcome, will just simply drop it, or spend less or nothing on it anymore as they find alternatives more desirable, while decreasing hours spent on said game.

This is not a rant for the current update, but more on the fact that I've read a couple of posts in which people think that because its F2P, DE can simply spit on its supporting customers and nobody can say anything.

When you buy an app and its crap or turns to crap within a set time range, you usually have a compelling reason to receive a refund, and you usually do, even developers offer extended refund timeframes. DE is trying to sell their product to as many people as possible. Lets just say, they put incentives for people get the game to then persuade them to get a sale with flashy things, items etc, that we can call marketing and product development. This is taxable money, when someone buys platinum, sure they are funding development, but at the same time they are buying the service/product DE is offering, this is no charity, this is no donation, people are paying for it to receive something back, an experience, value, while at the same, the rights to use or perhaps own virtual items. So yeah, it is ok for people to voice their disagreements in this game, even if its F2P, it is still a service or product you are obtaining, sold by someone who needs to sell it. And in the same sense, you get into a car dealership for free looking for something, use their coffee machines, ask for a water bottle, sit on their couch while you wait, watch their tv, play around with the exhibition cars, show off in them, you will be damn sure someone will try to sell you a car, or at least an oil change service or a lanyard with their dealership name, but, you may or may not pay for it and walk away with nothing, but their salesman will do anything in their power to get you to buy anything, and that would be DE in this example. When you pay for something you expect value out of it, even if it was optional. No sale is forced unless its a utility bill ;) and even then, its optional if you can manage to live without a supply of water, electricity, gas or internet.

F2P does not mean they can get away with wrong decisions. Take in count that at the same time it is us that make the decision to purchase something as they persuade us to with trailers, streams, nice pictures and blablabla, it is also their choice to be F2P knowing that their entire game content creation, development and release will be aggressively driven by making direct money out of it, not by making it better gamewise. Thus they have to find that balance between f*cking it up with greed, or having a considerable decrease in revenue. Do you really think the reason you can't trade any built warframe or gun, or even standard warframe blueprints freely is because of account "security" like many people here love to argue? yeah, keep thinking that. Letting so would mean DE will miss in a lot of revenue opportunities of 1. people buying money to use plat and get it directly from the market, and 2. getting the blueprints and rushing it with plat bought with money. And that's the balance they have to strive for. Just look at this update, plenty of people pi**ed, but then you see countless of people running with chromas well before the expected foundry times to build it. Who do you think won? Do you think all these expensive kubrows and expensive arcane stuff is because they are out of their mind? No, there are people running around with 100 million+ in credits. And someday, they will make a decision with the platinum that will anger many people. Those traders and platinum hoarders are a lost sale for DE, sure someone else, "tradee", paid money to get plat to trade for mods or whatever, but at the same time, the person owning the items, "trader", will not purchase plat any longer, but this person can get items costing plat for free.

So yeah, they owe it to their customers, not the other way around. Any company that thinks otherwise will sink, unless they have a monopoly.

Edit: I'll post this here, and this is just for steam users. But steam is so vast and diverse that it actually serves as a good statistical sample/population and thus we could say the same trend is happening for non-steam users.

When this start to considerably drop, you will know DE employees are failing at their job. In the mean time, it seems they are doing fine so far.

http://steamcharts.com/app/230410#3m

Have to upvote

Wow, so much butthurt. Sounds like he didn't even read the patch notes if he isn't even aware of the Excal changes.

Also doesn't want to play the game longer than an hour per day or something? You can gain rep by doing anything and everything, it doesn't require draco farming, and never did.

Wow DE Fanboy much? We all know you couldn't hit old rep cap of 32k or whatever by just "playing the game" it was something you specifically had to farm for or you wouldn't get any decent amount of rep. DE has just been failing on so many levels... 

I really think if DE'd loosen their grip on drop rates and grind just a little bit, it'd give much more breathing room for players to actually start playing the game. Frames, mods and weapons would be tools--means--rather than tiresome ends to farm and grind for, so that playing them, instead of having them, is a reward. 

I think this part really sums up what warframe should be, cant tell you how much I look at weapons/frames as just meh to get to the next level.

Do your abilities work on bosses? Not anymore they don't. 

just that part alone &!$$es me off to no end, since they did this very selective, some abilities work , some dont , then there is some bosses that have like armor, wich i dont mind to much, so il leave those out fair enough,but the fact that i can damage a boss with shuriken, and not with bladestorm that is really really fcked up, forcing me to use certain skills, while i may favorite other skills to use, players want to be creative and do their own thing now your only forcing people to pull a loki or a rhino

Edited by NickBoay

Now look at the synoid gammacor. It was an incredibly powerful weapon and lots of people used it to help get through these impossibly hard levels more easily. DE saw this immense potential and stomped it into the ground.

And do not forget that gammaсor was mostly used by those people who pay for the game (could have been willing to pay again)...

For that part of the playerbase who gave around 70-100 plat for a gammacor back when it was still new, none of them will trust DE enough to pay for anything again.

Do i agree that game is too grindy, yes.

Am i aware that frame nerfs are mostly due to farming method, yes.

But its still helping balance and im happy about that, however only if they actually touch other frames and balance them too.

Then we are asking for less grind and timewalls for a long time, de is deaf to that and some of community even tries to defend it with "devs need to eat too", so ill do only thing i can, if they are not gonna reduce grind ill stop playing once i consider grind to be unbearable, i wont be mad about nerfs cause in the end they cause more good than bad in my eyes.

As a side note, 4hours after i logged after u16 only things left for me to do was waiting for chroma and weapons and doing pretty awful raids(which also need keys i needed to wait for). Yes months of work reduced to 4h actual gameplay testing new content including one i dont even want to play(like scanning and pvp). Theres barely any actual content in game.

Edited by Davoodoo

I've seen someone rage about U16 on Reddit, and this I find pretty accurate. Please DE, listens

Well, what's up with that is that the game has been getting grindier and grindier, & DE has been nerfing all farm mechanics that can make the game a little easier.

Like if you think the latest AFK implementation where players don't gain energy was added to inhibit people who are actually AFK instead of an intentional nerf to farming then you don't understand warframe.

People in my clan are talking about some nerfs to Excaliburs Radial Javelin, that it's been reverted to line-of-sight or worse than line of sight. I haven't confirmed it but if it's true it sure doesn't surprise me. There are apparently a ton of stealth nerfs undocumented changes in U16.

Long story short, there just isn't much success that DE won't punish. Did you get your redirection mod levelled up? Here's Grineer with 100% accuracy at 300 yards with Grakata and bleed procs. Do your abilities work on bosses? Not anymore they don't. Did you manage to cut the amount of time it takes you to run dailies get syndicate rep to under an hour per day? We'll nerf some Warframes with no warning, create nullifiers, reduce the rep from missions by half and move the remaining xp to a pixel hunt on hugeass levels filled with the aforementioned 100% accuracy Grineer or Nullifiers, and nerf more abilities on top of that. Let's increase the cost of random keys by a factor of 15 while reducing their value to less than what you can get in a level 10 excavation mission, or increase the ammo consumption on a gun by a factor of 7.

Balance is supposed to be a scalpel, and honestly I wouldn't be too upset if DE could restrict themselves to using a large hammer. Unfortunately the current concept of balance at DE is a 16 ton weight dropped from low orbit.

All of this is totally ok with the devs because they don't have to suffer through it. I am as certain as I can be that no high ranking devs actually go through the trouble to hit rep cap and find all the medallions on a daily basis. How could they? Who has the time, in addition to working a full time job?

DE still refuses to realize that none of the players actually want to run macros and sit around with a thumb up our ! for an hour a day to get rep. But it's the only way to do it in a reasonable timeframe. We don't want to sit afk for an hour with Banshee and greedy pull. We don't want to do that, but we have to. It's not the players fault that things are this way. We're just playing the game that the devs made.

The devs don't like it, and we don't either. But it gets harder and harder to get rewards, and the difficulty keeps scaling up, up, up, and it takes more and more time. There are so many missions and instances where it is nigh-impossible to play or win "legitimately". Tier 4 survival. Orokin Derelict Survival. Draco and other interception missions versus high level Grineer.

It would great, nay, FUN if it were possible to play these missions as an interactive game, with gunplay and a judicious use of abilities, and then receive a reasonable reward for your invested time. It isn't, and you don't. If you poke your head out on Draco it will be removed, and if you manage to kill 30 enemies they are replaced with 30 more in 5 seconds or less. So we resort to ridiculous, Rube-Goldbergesque synergy combos to cheese our way through. We're not really playing a game anymore, just theorycrafting and implementing ability algorithms. Then DE nerfs or removes those out of an apparent desire that we should be winning "legitimately" despite the fact that it's impossible, and it starts all over.

Every update the grind gets worse, more time gates get added, more obstacles and costs. And every update DE tries to resolve the causes by addressing the symptoms, and just makes things worse. 

months ago, and it's only gotten worse since. In the one aspect that Destiny is probably a better game than Warframe, Bungie actually learned and increased the drop rate of items in order to reduce grinding, promote gameplay, and make players happier. It worked.

Reducing rewards, nerfing every effective ability and strategy, and increasing the grind isn't going to reduce the need to farm and grind. It only increases it. A few streams ago the topic of rep and farming came up and DE Scott said "We want people to actually play the game." My immediate response was "That's funny, because that's exactly what I would say to you."

Best thing about this?

DE doesn't give a single F***. They will say "sorry guys, we messed up - again" and do the same thing again.

This is not how it works, DE.

Edited by Grulos

I had to plus one the OP.  But, it doesn't really express my entire point of view on this subject.  In my opinion, both DE and a lot of players, possibly even the reddit poster, are screwing up here.  Both sides have forgotten that games are supposed to be fun, not @(*()$ vending machines.  Neither side gives a damn about game play, not theirs, and not anyone elses. 

Of course, Warframe is a product, a store even.  DE is a for profit business.  DE is out to make money.  But, that does not mean sacrificing game play and turning the game into just a vending machine.  There is a subtle distinction.

Players will complain when their farm gets trashed, but, until then, they will not come ot the forums and ask DE for variety in their farming, some game play they can enjoy while farming.  They'll gladly make zombie farmers of themselves.

A pox on both your houses.

Right on

I don't feel like DE actually plays this game, and who can blame them? If you worked in a pizza shop you might get tired of pizza.

I disagree. I think they play the game and they were trying to penalize the players that WEREN'T PLAYING the game. #irony

I just wish there was a way that things got fixed that didn't spill over to us players who actually play the game. And just hit the people standing in a single spot using a macro while they tab over the 4chan forums.

Don't know about you but I think DE is being pretty mean to me and the other gamers with these changes. You want me to sugarcoat my statement next time? Not in the real world. I gave my input and its up to them to listen or not

Nothing wrong with feedback, although that statement wasn't feedback...it was vitriol and salt. Trust me, DE listens...even to you and others cesspool filling statements. Look at Chroma. Synoid Gammacor. Rakta Ballista. Hundreds of other things. I know they listen because of their actions, not because I say it its the way I want it to be because I'm angry.

Extremely disappointing with how DE is handling this. Major nerfs to weapons (synoid gammacor) that I formad 5x. Major nerf to radial javalin which makes excalibur so unusable. And you expect people to shell out 150 platinum for the excal proto skin? And what happened to player compensation for all these changes?

I was planning on dropping $60 easily for the prime access. Well....not anymore. These changes and who knows, there might be even more nerfs that wasn't "communicated." I have lost interest in this game like a light switch. There are so many other games I can look into. I used to have my eyes on this game most of the time. Now I feel like I'm better off not playing this game anymore. I don't handle BS very well. And that is all I've been seeing lately.

Go ahead and keep this game in "beta" while adding more mediocre weapons and frames as MASTERY FODDER (yes I'm talking to you Chroma, and Volt Prime, your abilities suck and not even close to good as Nova, Nyx, Loki, etc. Unfortunately excal is now crap too)

Am I ranting? yes. Will i keep ranting? No. after I close this window i'm out of here and thinking of the games I'll play in the upcoming days. Warframe isn't one of them

Volt and Chroma mastery fodder? You're a funny guy.

I have read the entire thing and i have to say i dont agree with anything in this post. In face i dont agree with about 90% that most of this community is whining about. Things like ''long wait times'' or ''time walls'' or people whining about nerfs. 
Lately however its gotten worse. Not in the point were DE is making things worse, oh no, the comunity is getting worse. 

Take for example the nerf to synoid. People are literly foaming at their mouth about the nerf. Then i took my wifes account as she has synoid on it and guess what, the thing still hits like a truck full of dynamite without any issues. The only downside now being the ammo consumption but that is hardly a issue.

This game has over 100 weapons. Please, dont tell that ALL OF THEM are useless. Here is my loadout: burston prime (with syndicate mod), akmagnus and a melee of choice (i like melee in this game even tho its still in its infancy). I am also using Volt for almost every damn thing in the game i think of and NEVER ran into any trouble, hell im even blazing trough t4 exterminate without any problems and that thing is full to brim with elites.

Furthermore the game is so free that im literly spoiled for every damn f2p game out there. EVERYTHING aside from cosmetics is FREE (i need to put it in bold cause apparently people dont get it). Wait times are only that DE can at least earn some damn money. Nobody is forcing you to spend a single cent on it. I wish i had a job, i actually do, cause then id spend money on play monthly and would not feel bad about simply cause the game IS improving. 

On the other hand true, its hardly all perfect and the game as well as developers have both their bad days and there are some things in game that are infuriating. 

However if i wanted perfection id go to church and pray to god for a game.

EDIT: And another thing. As far as wait times are concerned, go play something else if you mind waiting. Simple solution.

Edited by upperhill

Furthermore the game is so free that im literly spoiled for every damn f2p game out there. EVERYTHING aside from cosmetics is FREE (i need to put it in bold cause apparently people dont get it). Wait times are only that DE can at least earn some damn money. Nobody is forcing you to spend a single cent on it. I wish i had a job, i actually do, cause then id spend money on play monthly and would not feel bad about simply cause the game IS improving. 

On the other hand true, its hardly all perfect and the game as well as developers have both their bad days and there are some things in game that are infuriating. 

However if i wanted perfection id go to church and pray to god for a game.

Problem isnt waiting time and grind existance, its the fact that with every update they are making it longer and/or more grindy.

Back in u6 we simply had to kill the boss, get 3 parts craft them(12h) and then craft frame itself(3days), majority of weapons could be bought for credits, then with u7 many of starting weapons needed to be crafted,

u8 introduced clantech which needs additional resources and 3 days waiting for anything you want to get and voids which werent that bad at that time.

u9 introduced rare void drops with some parts having 0.52% chance for drop

u10 introduced nekros requiring 2 additional keys before you can farm him.

u11 introduced oxium to make players grind again since veterans had S#&$ton of every other material

u12 introduced tenno lab and with it 6 days of waiting for clantech frames

u13 introduced hydroid, everyone probably remembers coordinates so theres no point in explaining and t4 keys which drop only from interception.

u14 introduced mirage, instead of grind additional 24h of waiting were introduced

u15 introduced archwing where literally every weapon requires parts, then introduced tellerium again because ppl had S#&$ton of everything else.

u16 introduced chroma which is not only additional 24h timewall, but also requires parts from other frames which need to be farmed and built(12h)

for past 10 updates de makes it harder to get stuff for free and ppl are getting fed up with it.

i havent even mentioned syndicates and void trader which are nothing but pure grind. 

If de was so poor that they needed to worsen grind, why were they able to release all of that new content, making grind worse wasnt requirment, it was pure greed.

Edited by Davoodoo

Problem isnt waiting time and grind existance, its the fact that with every update they are making it longer and/or more grindy.

Back in u6 we simply had to kill the boss, get 3 parts craft them(12h) and then craft frame itself(3days), majority of weapons could be bought for credits, then with u7 many of starting weapons needed to be crafted,

u8 introduced clantech which needs additional resources and 3 days waiting for anything you want to get and voids which werent that bad at that time.

u9 introduced rare void drops with some parts having 0.52% chance for drop

u10 introduced nekros requiring 2 additional keys before you can farm him.

u11 introduced oxium to make players grind again since veterans had S#&$ton of every other material

u12 introduced tenno lab and with it 6 days of waiting for clantech frames

u13 introduced hydroid, everyone probably remembers coordinates so theres no point in explaining and t4 keys which drop only from interception.

u14 introduced mirage, instead of grind additional 24h of waiting were introduced

u15 introduced archwing where literally every weapon requires parts, then introduced tellerium again because ppl had S#&$ton of everything else.

u16 introduced chroma which is not only additional 24h timewall, but also requires parts from other frames which need to be farmed and built(12h)

for past 10 updates de makes it harder to get stuff for free and ppl are getting fed up with it.

i havent even mentioned syndicates and void trader which are nothing but pure grind. 

If de was so poor that they needed to worsen grind, why were they able to release all of that new content, making grind worse wasnt requirment, it was pure greed.

Written like that looks horrible... in practice tho, to me, its not a big problem. Ill find something else to do during the time it takes to craft them if im tyred of it. I dont understand when people say that ''syndicates are pure grind''. I have everything i want my two syndicates can give me and i never needed to use any of the popular ''farming'' methods. Void trader as well.

I must suck as a player then. 

I'll come back to this game regularly when it finally understands that what it needs is fixes to get it out of the beta stage, not dlc. From what I can tell, this game will forever remain in beta, because no one (players and devs alike) seems to treat it as such.

Also, vetrans are not looking for a challenge anymore; if they did give us one, we'll adapt too damn quickly. We are looking for more ENGAGING gameplay to keep us coming back. One-hit killing bulletsponges and grind/time walls are not what we are looking for.

Edited by R34LM

Please DE, Read us here, we really need you guys to improve this game- the drop rates mainly, and hell rebuff the unnecessary nerfs that was Implented on several weapons, Synoid Gamacore being one of them. and oh the stealth nerf as well one excal- bad move in many opinions.

Please DE, Read us here, we really need you guys to improve this game- the drop rates mainly, and hell rebuff the unnecessary nerfs that was Implented on several weapons, Synoid Gamacore being one of them. and oh the stealth nerf as well one excal- bad move in many opinions.

synodi needed a nerf. it has gotten a nerf. still hits like a nuke. plus i dont see the problem in ammo mutation and weapon switching.

Written like that looks horrible... in practice tho, to me, its not a big problem. Ill find something else to do during the time it takes to craft them if im tyred of it. I dont understand when people say that ''syndicates are pure grind''. I have everything i want my two syndicates can give me and i never needed to use any of the popular ''farming'' methods. Void trader as well.

I must suck as a player then. 

Because it really is terrible if you actually stopped playing at u6-u7 and just came back.

My friend came back to game at u15 and asked me what can he get from new stuff easily?? my answer was " some new weapons since my clan done research" and "i can trade you some primes if you want", thats literally everything he could get within 24h with reasonable grind he is used to.

You may not notice small changes but once they pile up you have pretty long list.

Edited by Davoodoo

*sigh* ok - what this game have to offer except for grind? nothing.

there is no purpose behind all of this grind.

Honestly, this is why i would rather wait 120 hours instead of buying new frame. There is no reason for me to invest money into this game anymore.

Because game is empty, hollow and mediocre.

This drama about nerfs. Problem is not in the maps, spawns or players. Problem is in this demand for players to do what they did and game mechanics that allowed players to do what they did. And in both of these cases it is a fault of the developer. Because developer created a need for such behavior and developer designed mechanics that allowed such behavior to be implemented. And how developer was trying to solve these problems is rather sad.

I was hoping for PvP in this update, it was the only thing i was really hoped for. Because PvE Raids is a waste and shame for DE. To expose flaws of the Warframe so openly and propose it as a feature? strange idea. But pvp 2.0 is just another fiasco.

What i want to know now - will DE damage control this situation or not?

Edited by LeshJaeThiHah

-snip-

I absolutely agree, it took me 4h to actually hit first timewalls in u16, in that time i started chroma quest, did some scans for new synd, tried pvp and did attempt at raids.

Thats it, excess of content for huge update is 4h of actual gameplay before mindless grind and waiting kicks in, thats really poor.

At the same time due to hypetrain event, in past week payday 2 introduced 3 new heists(1 reused), tons of weapon mods(which greatly helped balance), new character fully voiced with own perk tree, few masks, new enemy and side jobs mechanics which greatly reduced rng, all while putting up 2 colaborations, 1 with hotline miami 2, 2nd with speed runners and they still have another week of new content.

Here i can actually see that money spent helps develop game.

Then you can say that payday 2 isnt free, but goty costs 74euro and is often discounted. Thats half of what single PA costs.

Edited by Davoodoo