Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Treasury Ship Alerts

Gale47

For this to be relevant...we would need at least these

(assuming it goes by the normal alerts)

low level planets - 50k-100k

mid level planets - 101k-200k

high level planets - 201k-300k+++

because we burn so much credits through credits and doggy maintenance... also levelling up mods and building items... we need alot

Hey guys we all saw how you liked earning piss poor RNG for R5 cores in normal star chart we decided more RNG for CREDITS because that makes sense!! Its what our playerbase wants more RNG and grinding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to be available for WF 24/7. And well, I won't be. Even if those alerts are a day long, it's not as good as being able to do Void missions any time you want.

This also means you can now spend 20 min in the Void and get nothing of value. So fun! So worth not mentioning in patch notes!

Unless it gives like 500k, it wont be close to fix the damage the stealth nerfs have done. I am really interested in these treasure missions, but I dare DE to throw there like 100k credits and maybe some crappy mod. At this point I don't trust a single word from DE, and if the treasure missions will be a fail it will only reinforce my negative attitude towards all these "changes".

given the relative inconvenience of having to wait for an alert (especially of they're 30-90 minutes, hell, even 180) compared to running dark Sectors/void whenever you like, they'd have to reward a heck of a lot to be vaguely worthwhile. 500k probably wouldn't cut it.

they could drop 20k and i wouldn't be mad. I don't do much in this game besides enjoy being a space ninja in the starchart. People need to relax and not be so picky over form of electronic entertainment.

"I don't actually attempt to reach any of the many credit-intensive goals that the game makes available, so the fact that those credit-intensive goals are being made harder and harder to achieve—and the fact that several such goals are time-sensitive—doesn't affect me. Why's everyone who does attempt to achieve those goals so worked up?"

People are blowing nerfs out of proportion as usual.

The lack of options for credit farming is a real pain. A new weapon costs at least 50k, between the  blueprint and the construction. Keeping up on Baro's offerings costs 150k+ every two weeks, on up to 500k+ if there are multiple offerings you haven't picked up yet. The new arcanes cost 500k a pop. Ranking up a syndicate costs 895k. There are huge credit sinks in this game, and the available methods of earning more credits has really shrunk. 

I'm pretty lucky, in that I've already ranked up my four main syndicates, I've got nearly every weapon, and I've been keeping up with the Void Trader. It was really, really expensive. I spent a lot of time doing DS defense runs and Void captures, usually with a 3-day booster. I can't imagine trying to do that now.

We'll see how these treasure ships shake out. Personally, I don't think they're a good replacement, because either they're going to be rare enough that players who can't drop everything when they see the treasure ship alert on Twitter are going to be really seriously hampered in their ability to progress, or the ships will be so common that credits will become a complete non-issue for those players who are able to be in-game several hours per day.

What I could see working is if the treasury alerts are once a week or so, but they last 24-48 hours. That way, as long as you can log on and get your daily reward, you can get the alert.

Edited by motorfirebox

OP mentioned 200k credit reward, please advise source please?

He's mentioning the old suspicious shipments event that occurred before. We actually don't know how the much the treasure ships will have because one hasn't occurred yet to our knowledge.

Still don't understand why people find credits hard to obtain ..

T1 captures : speed run them and collect credits. 

Master Thief : any Jupiter mission can net you 30k+ in a single run, plus any T2 or above mission nets you lots from the lockers aswell. 

Boosters : 40 plat for 3 days ? .. turns a 30k run on jupiter into a 60k run

When you couple boosters, master thief and syndicate missions you're seriously in the credits, the loot and the rep and all you're doing is running a normal mission. 

Plus .. 

Been running void a lot ?

Sell all those duplicates you have, like Thumper and other low mods : 50 of them nets you 30k

Easy money !!

Master Thief : any Jupiter mission can net you 30k+ in a single run, plus any T2 or above mission nets you lots from the lockers aswell. 

When you couple boosters, master thief and syndicate missions you're seriously in the credits, the loot and the rep and all you're doing is running a normal mission. 

Plus .. 

Sell all those duplicates you have, like Thumper and other low mods : 50 of them nets you 30k

Easy money !!

I agree, the thread was originally opened without fact-checking whether the nerfs are true and I decided to leave it unchanged because that's not the central subject either way. Treasury ships are.

Plus .. 

Easy money !!

Why just tier one? any tier keys will work wonders.

"I don't actually attempt to reach any of the many credit-intensive goals that the game makes available, so the fact that those credit-intensive goals are being made harder and harder to achieve—and the fact that several such goals are time-sensitive—doesn't affect me. Why's everyone who does attempt to achieve those goals so worked up?"

No actually I do. I've gone up and down every single Syndicate, I've fused several R10 mods to max rank with common mods, and I try to get every mod up to max rank eventually, usually without using cores.

Here's a tip: don't Rukin' worry about it. It's a game at the end of the day. If you can't have fun playing it and need something like 'making arcanes' or 'grinding for more loot' then you're playing the wrong game. You aren't meant to do these things right away, but take your time to do them all. Hek, if I really wanted, I could run Terminus over and over for a solid 1k credits every time. Complete it just 36 times and boom, you already have a warframe. Do that with one of those patented ult spam builds and you could do that in just a few hours. It's really not as hard as everyone makes it seem.

Plus .. 

Easy money !!

Instead of Master Theif bring along a Sahasa Kubrow with Scavenge. Even more credits.

Edited by theammostore

Been wondering about this too.

Normal credit reward alerts are pointless in my opinion.  If they have the treasury ship alert once a day at a random time, giving 25,000-50,000 ....I'd be okay with that too.

Instead of Master Theif bring along a Sahasa Kubrow with Scavenge. Even more credits.

Too slow and unreliable. Master Thief is much better, I think....or bring both.

Edited by Lanieu

The lack of options for credit farming is a real pain. A new weapon costs at least 50k, between the  blueprint and the construction. Keeping up on Baro's offerings costs 150k+ every two weeks, on up to 500k+ if there are multiple offerings you haven't picked up yet. The new arcanes cost 500k a pop. Ranking up a syndicate costs 895k. There are huge credit sinks in this game, and the available methods of earning more credits has really shrunk. 

I'm pretty lucky, in that I've already ranked up my four main syndicates, I've got nearly every weapon, and I've been keeping up with the Void Trader. It was really, really expensive. I spent a lot of time doing DS defense runs and Void captures, usually with a 3-day booster. I can't imagine trying to do that now.

We'll see how these treasure ships shake out. Personally, I don't think they're a good replacement, because either they're going to be rare enough that players who can't drop everything when they see the treasure ship alert on Twitter are going to be really seriously hampered in their ability to progress, or the ships will be so common that credits will become a complete non-issue for those players who are able to be in-game several hours per day.

What I could see working is if the treasury alerts are once a week or so, but they last 24-48 hours. That way, as long as you can log on and get your daily reward, you can get the alert.

So you are arguing for a hypothetical problem that isn't even relevant to you?

You've done everything but assume that these "nerfs" will make things impossible?