Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Riders Stance: Can Anyone Explain This?

reverb6

Okay, so I am aware of the new Stance called the "Four Riders" and it's a Claw Stance.

DE also stated them in the Sanctuary update a few days ago as a claw stance.

So, I got 1 "Four Riders" stance and very much wanting to use it on my Venka or Ripkas.

But then, I see the mod isn't in the stance section of the claw stances.

In fact, it is on the fist stances section.

Would anyone care enough to explain about this?

I really need to know, I'm curious.

too bad I can't show the picture here.

Sincerely, reverb6.

And before I start, yeah it is probably in the wrong topic, but I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out where else to put it, I sincerely apologize.

Now, to any [DE] specifically, what happened to Four Riders -exactly-

Why I ask this, you might ask the screen you're staring at.

At the time of this post, it supposedly has 2 variations, Claws and Fists. My question is, was this actually intended, or a bug, or a oversight?

Also, if they both drop from the Manic (Wonderful enemy by the way, who ever designed that needs to buy him/herself the biggest McFlurry or something and enjoy it to the fullest. Pat on the back optional.) would that not make it much, much more difficult to actually acquire the stance?

Also, at the time of this post, I have murdered the Manic 73 times. All of these 73 times I can genuinely say the only thing I have gotten from him are as follows: Energy Orbs, Health Orbs, and random ammo.

I know there's a blurry image of it somewhere on the internet, which means that it obviously does exist but honestly, while I appreciate a challenge, this is getting a little out of hand for my liking, as much as everyone else that hasn't gotten it yet after who knows many kills.

P.S. I know this is rather off-topic but, if you (the reader) happen to have a Four Riders with a V polarity simply hanging around and you don't like it, or just want to sell it, feel free to PM me, I might just buy it seeing as how low the drop chances are.

That is all, thanks for reading and probably making your eyes bleed with the wall of text. <3

The fastest method I can find for Manic hunting is about four minutes per manic. I have probably done at least 30 of them, with a desecrating Nekros, and never seen a mod drop. The Manic seems to have the standard mod drop chance, when he should be guaranteed to drop a mod every time.

I'm assuming that Four Riders Fist Stance is just a relic from the testing phases that got in by mistake. You can currently transmute four riders(fist) if you desire while the other Four Riders(claw) drops from the manic or can also be obtained by transmutation

Edited by Laisha

The fastest method I can find for Manic hunting is about four minutes per manic. I have probably done at least 30 of them, with a desecrating Nekros, and never seen a mod drop. The Manic seems to have the standard mod drop chance, when he should be guaranteed to drop a mod every time.

Interesting. I personally have farmed him on Merrow, Sedna, while also killing Kela and scanning for synthesis targets.

That's right, Kela got her face molten and liquified 73 times.

Repetitive? What are you talking about?

I'm assuming that Four Riders Fist Stance is just a relic from the testing phases that got in by mistake. You can currently transmute four riders(fist) if you desire while the other Four Riders(claw) drops from the manic or can also be obtained by transmutation

Transmuting for it broke my bank entirely, of course without luck.

I also do not mind both of the variations being there, I'm just saying that it adds even more RNG if you're looking for specifically the claw or fist version of it.

Interesting. I personally have farmed him on Merrow, Sedna, while also killing Kela and scanning for synthesis targets.

That's right, Kela got her face molten and liquified 73 times.

Repetitive? What are you talking about?

My method has been Phobos excavations. Go in, rush the first point, the manic spawns about the time the first one finishes, and then you exit.

Transmuting for it broke my bank entirely, of course without luck.

I also do not mind both of the variations being there, I'm just saying that it adds even more RNG if you're looking for specifically the claw or fist version of it.

They are both exactly the same except one works with the new claws while the other works with fist weapons only.

I have both stances and even Vermillion Storm.

Even though four Riders increases the spin attack damage..I honestly hate its animations and prefer to use Vermillion Storm.

The Ripkas themselves might be better than the Venka in terms of damage but...I honestly love the low-profile of the Venka more.

But, hey, that is just me and my opinions.

It's just a bug, still only used on claw weapons.

Also, fun fact, neither of the claw weapons have the right polarity for the Four Riders stance.

It doesn't appear on the claw stances section.

Only appear on my Ankyros Prime stance section :(

I thought this was supposed to be a claw stance.

Just found this out on wiki:

Initiailly, the stance was thought to be bugged so that it can only be equipped on fists and not claws. It has been found though that there are two separate stance cards for this stance, one for fists (Vazarin D) and one for claws (Madurai V). It is unknown if this too is part of the continuing bug.

There probably are multiple threads about this in existence but seeing that 16.0.4 is up, I thought that I should just repost this.

Picture should explain about the bug

BGw8qc5.jpg

If you can't, then I'll put it in words.

You can't equip Four Riders on Ripkas or Venka if it's a D polarity. So you have to double-pray to RNGesus so that manic grineer drops it, and if he does, hope that it's a V polarity.

Bug Description taken from wiki:

Initiailly, the stance was thought to be bugged so that it can only be equipped on fists and not claws. It has been found though that there are two separate stance cards for this stance, one for fists (Vazarin D) and one for claws (Madurai V). It is unknown if this too is part of the continuing bug.

Edited by Oranji

Just found this out on wiki:

I supposed so, I saw two Four Riders stance mods also in the codex's mods section.

Thanks for reporting this issue with the Four Riders stance.

The Four Riders stance was unintentionally released as a D polarity Fist stance, when it should have been a V polarity Claw stance. This is entirely our mistake, and we will be amending this by expending the intended Four Riders Claw stance to those who have the incorrect one.

I will comment here when the script has been run! 

The Four Riders stance was unintentionally released as a D polarity Fist stance, when it should have been a V polarity Claw stance. This is entirely our mistake, and we will be amending this by expending the intended Four Riders Claw stance to those who have the incorrect one.

thanks for the clarification on that

jGWzh8u.gif