The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Warframe To You? (70 Words Max)

intrand

http://www.wordcounter.net/

You can use that to count your words.

In 70 words or less, tell me/us what Warframe is to you.

To me, Warframe is...
Mine:

A quick way to join up with friends for short missions to get our fix of digital killings. It's something in common with co-workers which we can laugh about and talk about at work besides our other common interests. It's frustrating to use with a controller. Also, It's fun to kill infested! :D Lastly, events/quests ftw!

I'm sure you guys will come up with better.

Edited by intrand

Warframe is my place to go rage, scream and have a hissy fit at for its myriad of bugs and issues and have constant ragequits.

And then come back a day later to finish capping my rep for today because I love Warframe too much.

EDIT: That wordcount site in the OP is screaming virus and unsafety. Use this instead.

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

Whats the point of a max of 70 words?

To try to discourage people from posting walls of text. Brevity! -- which so far has been judiciously applied.

Warframe is my place to go rage, scream and have a hissy fit at for its myriad of bugs and issues and have constant ragequits.

And then come back a day later to finish capping my rep for today because I love Warframe too much.

EDIT: That wordcount is screaming virus and unsafety. Use this instead.

I lawled 'cause I used to be like that. Yeah lemme update the thread. Thanks!

Time Sink

Fun

Missions

Grind

Frustration

Victory

Reward

Satisfaction

Friends

Rage *cough* starchart navigation *cough*

Coptering

Fun

Helpful Strangers

Noobs

Trolls

Everchanging Content

Fun again

Sleepless Nights

Oooooohhhh, of course I forgot the all-mighty RNG!

Edited by hoeskioeh

To me, warframe is love, warframe is life, I spend all my spare time (9 hours + a day) playing, and when I'm not playing, I'm in the relays, relays is love, relays is life, i answer questions there, from new players, new players are adorable, they are my friends. I am some dude, and I play warframe.

I think I can say more, but i wont really, so yea, warframe!

Edited by Somedude1000

Potentially a new universe with the reach and grandeur of Star Wars. I doubt it will ever reach that level, and it sure as hell can't compete with the Star War universe's bloated and exploited mass, but it's still got plenty of the needed potential and scope to become something grand, epic, and that can lead to HUNDREDS of further stories than the one we see now.

Grind that isn't really a grind because it's actually just a slot machine where the only skill needed to acquire gear is luck, thanks to rubbish drop rates.  But hey, at least the art direction is cool and unique.  The story also has potential to be great.

Fun mostly, but my friends and I do tend to take a break here and there. Real life stuff generally keeping us busy. At the moment only one of my friends has time to play with me so, warframe is also kinda lonely I suppose.