Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make My New Avatar And Win A Freaking Color Palette !

LascarCapable

TIMES UP ! Sorry I am late.

And the winner is...

SirAedeagus

Because Mag in a Jacket is awesome ! Yeah, I know, I put that I liked Volt Prime, etc... Which is true. But seriouly... Mag ! In a Jacket ! This is the best thing ever !

The winner will win his Eximus Palette as announced, and I'll wear that awesome avatar as soon as a staff member will be able to update it !

Bye ! Have a nice day !

Edited by D20

Your freaking mod needs a new look ! And I know y'all guys freaking love two things : your community mods and free stuff. You know what ? I decided to reunite your two favourite things ! Community mods and freaking free stuff !

Make my new avatar, and earn the right to also make a freaking makeover to yourself with ANY FREAKING COLOR PALETTE YOU WANT ! I know you want those freaking colors ! This is a contest where I'll be the only freaking judge. And not only I'll use the freaking avatar of the winner, but I'll also send that FREAKING palette with the freaking in game gift system to your freaking account right after the freaking deadline saturday 28th at freaking 22H00 (10:00PM), hour from freaking Paris, in freaking France ! That's freaking freaking !

Not that fast, buddy ! There are rules !

-> The avatar must be warframe themed.

-> You must make the avatar by yourself !

-> You can use whatever you want : photoshop, your pencil, a tablet, mspaint, gimp, your foot, your elbow, your goldfish... I FREAKING DON'T CARE ! That's amazing !

-> Put the name of the palette you want with your post ! That's helpful.

-> ONE ENTRY PER USER !

Also, take note that I freaking love Volt Prime. That may be important... Or not.

GOOD LUCK ! HAVE FUN ! And now back to work, peasents !

Bought all palettes already, GIT REKT :<

Your freaking mod needs a new look ! And I know y'all guys freaking love two things : your community mods and free stuff. You know what ? I decided to reunite your two favourite things ! Community mods and freaking free stuff !

Make my new avatar, and earn the right to also make a freaking makeover to yourself with ANY FREAKING COLOR PALETTE YOU WANT ! I know you want those freaking colors ! This is a contest where I'll be the only freaking judge. And not only I'll use the freaking avatar of the winner, but I'll also send that FREAKING palette with the freaking in game gift system to your freaking account right after the freaking deadline saturday 28th at freaking 22H00 (10:00PM), hour from freaking Paris, in freaking France ! That's freaking freaking !

Not that fast, buddy ! There are rules !

-> The avatar must be warframe themed.

-> You must make the avatar by yourself !

-> You can use whatever you want : photoshop, your pencil, a tablet, mspaint, gimp, your foot, your elbow, your goldfish... I FREAKING DON'T CARE ! That's amazing !

-> Put the name of the palette you want with your post ! That's helpful.

-> ONE ENTRY PER USER !

Also, take note that I freaking love Volt Prime. That may be important... Or not.

GOOD LUCK ! HAVE FUN ! And now back to work, peasents !

Idk. Winning our own personal avatar would be a better reward... Or plat...

You looking for something similar to your existing one, in style or in subject (Mag) or something completely different?

I might actually try this...

Although we don't really get alot of info here...

(favorite warframe/weapons or something like that)

Read main post/Surprise me !

Bought all palettes already, GIT REKT :<

Then you won't be able to get anything valuable from that awesome contest ! You should be sad.

Idk. Winning our own personal avatar would be a better reward... Or plat...

You looking for something similar to your existing one, in style or in subject (Mag) or something completely different?

Read main post/surprise me !

Also, I can't give you your own avatar. I am not webmaster. Duh.

Everyone who know D20 knows what he like. 

Here's some hints :

A Boomerang. Something that runs fast and zap. And a weapon that has been normal, partially infested and totally infested. He prefers the normal one.