Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifts! Glorious... Gifts?

Tritsteel

So, I logged into Warframe today and received the 2nd Anniversary gifts.

Yay!

But then I noticed we also got the 1st Anniversary one... In fact, everyone did... I couldn't avoid feeling a little bit disappointed. I mean, the gifts are always nice, and those Dex Dakra are really, really awesome! But the issue I have is with the fact we all got the 1st Anniversary gifts too. 

I was around for the first Anniversary and was really happy to be 'rewarded', at some extent, by doing so. But now I feel slightly crestfallen when I see everyone, veterans who were here for the first Anniversary and new players, both getting the Dex Furis. I can't see how it's that 'fair' for those players who have been around for a long time to get a second Dex Furis... And I've been told several times that I could sell the second one and get a 'free' slot.. But the thing is I personally have no need for more slots.

Now, I understand It's reasonable to give the new players the Dex Furis too, but I feel like they got a bigger piece of the cake. Yeah, as long-time player I may have got way much more cake than they did so far... But I don't know, I guess I had to write my two cents about this issue.

Aside from founders stuff pretty much any weapon or mod can show back up, so I wasn't really shocked. What would of been nice in hindsight is anniversary badges with the number of years you've played displayed similar to the tactical alert badge.

Aside from founders stuff pretty much any weapon or mod can show back up, so I wasn't really shocked. What would of been nice in hindsight is anniversary badges with the number of years you've played displayed similar to the tactical alert badge.

Not a bad idea

Translation:

"I have it and I don't want anyone else to have it!"

Pretty much this. Although I would personally love having A badge that denoted time since starting I don't have anywhere else to put it as I have my clan emblem, raid completion emblem (If im not using shoulder armor as its currently borked all to hell with non factory parts) one syndicate sigil and either the mastery sigil, founder sigil, or rift sigil.

next year you will get a 3rd and an accompanying BP to make the Dual AK Dex Furis. triple the barrels and empties the clip in 1 second

and anyone who wasn't here for the first anniversary will be screwed- and while it may not be devastating- I'll be quitting the game if that happens-

This is the one aspect of MMOs I CANNOT stand.

Everytime new content is added, it should be available to everyone-

not just a select few people for a limited time.

As I have stated before on other forums-

Limited time items create a permanent sense of regret.

yay, complaints that everything isn't Exclusive.

i totally didn't see this coming.

oh, i know. we should take everything out of the game, because everything should be Exclusive.

there, now everyone has tons of Exclusives, and we only had to delete the entire game to do it!

woo.

i can't help you if you can't see the sarcasm.

In the year I have had my Dex Furis, I have equipped them twice, once to get to level them to 30, and once more because I was bored of the Wraith Vipers.

They were never a very good exclusive in the first place.

My 5 Forma Snipetron Vandal is a far better mark of being a Veteran than some silly purple pistols that aren't even that good.

Regardless, in the end they are just pixels.

Honestly, I felt that Dex Furis were like the Braton Vandal, they were like a form to tell other: Hey, I was during the first anniversary.

Dex Furis ain't that good either way. And no, it's not about bragging, it's about knowing you are an old player that was back then during the first anniversary, but now that everybody has one, it doesn't feel "special" anymore, it's just another weapon.