Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 3-4 Survival Rotation C, Why On Earth Is The Forma Still In Drop Tables?

Icebreccer

So you play your tier 3/4 Survival for 20 minutes just to get rewarded with a measly Forma BP? That's alright, you go in for another 20 minutes. The reward for 40 minutes is yet another useless Forma BP.

Seriously DE, this is BEYOND ridiculous. The drop tables are already cramped with all sorts of Prime parts and yet you still want to pollute the tables even more with Forma as a rotation reward.

Enjoy torturing your players with this kind of cruel RNG. I'm sure we will remember this when you finally get competition for your game. This kind of grinding is not healthy for your game in a long run...

at the very least, for the love of god make the forma a cooked forma. not give us 40 bps that we need to craft to use

oh cooked forma is in there ASWELL. so theres 2 formas in the rotation C table. Did 2 T3S 40 min runs today. second run we got buildt forma on 20 and forma BP on 40. after that we said F*** it, enough for a day of this bullS#&$.

Why is forma still in the void at all?

Why are keys a possible reward in the void at all?

Why are orokin cells a reward when they should drop from the enemies?

The only rewards should be prime parts, and some cores on only rotation A for endless modes.

Move forma out to the star chart, and just take the keys right out.

A key is being used to go there, there's no reason the only reward should ever be another key.

Move older, weaker, or less desirable prime items down to the lower tiers, or out to the Derelict.

Edited by Centias

This is beyond ridiculous...

Myself I've been getting so many formas BP at 20 and 40 marks, both T4D and T4S the past weeks. At least get rid of the BP and make it full forma but lower it's chance...

Ya know, with newbs and unorganized groups it's not easy to get to mark 40, 20 is faily easy nowadays

The actual drop tables are just not rewarding at all. You survive 20 minutes in a T4 survival? Well, here's your forma. You survive 40 minutes in T4 survival?! Well, HERE'S ANOTHER FORMA! If its to stay like this, i'd like to see a different rotation like AABC-AC-BC-AC or ABCABC and so on.

Edited by Stoner74

People complaining about forma....

first people aren't getting forma, now you're getting it too much....

make up your minds

Forma is better than orokin cells or any other resource, or uncommon cores!

Or perhaps you would prefer a T1E key

So you play your tier 3/4 Survival for 20 minutes just to get rewarded with a measly Forma BP? That's alright, you go in for another 20 minutes. The reward for 40 minutes is yet another useless Forma BP.

Seriously DE, this is BEYOND ridiculous. The drop tables are already cramped with all sorts of Prime parts and yet you still want to pollute the tables even more with Forma as a rotation reward.

Enjoy torturing your players with this kind of cruel RNG. I'm sure we will remember this when you finally get competition for your game. This kind of grinding is not healthy for your game in a long run...

The main content is grinding, they don't want you to cap everything too quick cause you'll quit.

Hence why they put a little garbage in the mix.

I would prefer any resource, uncommon core, or T1 key over forma anyday. I have 60+ forma in my gear, 10 forma made and 157 forma blueprints. At least cores, keys and resources can actually be used.

People complaining about forma....

first people aren't getting forma, now you're getting it too much....

make up your minds

We'd prefer Prime parts. Not that we don't get the keys too--I mean instead.