Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Tremor, The Earth / Terraformer Warframe - (10/14) Final Update & Retirement

Archwizard

I look at it and kinda think 'sentient weapon'. Idk if theyre fluidy shaped like that all the time or supposed to be sharper. But it seems like a pretty brutal weapon, so its got that goin.

I strongly doubt we can even say that much about potential Sentient weapon design, simply because we've had exactly one shot of them and their weapons were giant tuning forks.

Are my services required for the secondary and the primary of Tremor? Currently under 2 commissions at the moment so art may be a while but I would be more than happy to oblige :D

Perhaps not "required", but if you wanted throw some pitches when you've got time, I'm all ears. Now that he's got his melee, he's got at least one weapon to ship with.

At the risk of inviting certain doom upon myself, I feel this needs at least one TTGL reference I vote "Spiral Breaker" for the Stance mod.

ᴾᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᴬʳᶜʰʷᶦᶻᵃʳᵈ /ᶜᵒʷᵉʳ

At the risk of inviting certain doom upon myself, I feel this needs at least one TTGL reference I vote "Spiral Breaker" for the Stance mod.

ᴾᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᴬʳᶜʰʷᶦᶻᵃʳᵈ /ᶜᵒʷᵉʳ

Honestly, I feel like that one might be a bit too exclusive and on-the-nose. If they include other Heavy Fist weapons then only the pile bunker will fit the name, plus it's a direct reference to the show rather than a side reference like Blind Justice is to Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman.

Might make a better name for an attack, ie the charged attack.

Are my services required for the secondary and the primary of Tremor? Currently under 2 commissions at the moment so art may be a while but I would be more than happy to oblige :D

Hmmmmmmmm..... New bow/crossbow/ railgun that shoots penetrating rounds , maybe dual marelock?

Bouncy laser? Like the lightning staff in terraria? Im thinkin, slow fire, one really long beam, reflects off surfaces. Kinda like a Prism gun...?

Hmmmmmmmm..... New bow/crossbow/ railgun that shoots penetrating rounds , maybe dual marelock?

Bouncy laser? Like the lightning staff in terraria? Im thinkin, slow fire, one really long beam, reflects off surfaces. Kinda like a Prism gun...?

I think he needs something more tactical, like perhaps a mine launcher, there's something similar in the alt fire of the Quanta but I think we could take it further.

Tremor cant have mine launcher until Archwing gets 1 :p

Tremor cant have mine launcher until Archwing gets 1 :p

I think a Mine Launcher can be well suited and adapted with Tremor, suits his overall character. A crossbow, relating to another comment, as well, could suit the Warframe as bolt weapons are largely puncture weapons, and it would be great to see a variety of new weapons.

So basically setting up minefields? This was great fun in Quake 3, as well as the bouncy-grenades with a timed delay.

How about shooting a grineer with a sticky bolt and then wait and watch as he runs into his buddies for a nice hot extremity-loosening explosion?

I think he needs something more tactical, like perhaps a mine launcher, there's something similar in the alt fire of the Quanta but I think we could take it further.

Except...

1) Tonkor, Castanas and (or so the devs have teased) an upcoming augment for Penta to make sticky grenades basically cover that same niche. While Castanas and Penta are remote-fired, Tonkor at the very least does convert undetonated projectiles into proximity mines for a short time.

2) If a mine launcher wasn't redundant of Worldbreaker, it'd obsolete it.

3) There are plenty of tactical applications to weapons with Punch Through or around-the-corner shooting, as Annon suggested, due to Tremor's Barricades

I am testing to see how Tremor looks with Excalibur in the same shot.

Mind, both models are mine and are lowpoly so don't mind that, only comment on how they look as a whole please.

Very good.

I just want texture really, so its solid to me

Kinda pondering how Tremor would work in Conclave. Would enemy Tenno be able to kick walls? Would they damage their enemies? What about traps?

I suspect that a lot of Tremor's conclave balancing would involve reducing the base duration on each of his skills and making it so his walls can't be kicked at all. Traps would probably be the same, but Quicksand would probably be reduced to a powerful slow as you crossed through it, like the ice traps in Orokin tilesets; the skill is already balanced in its ability to select an area. 

But, that's just my thoughts on it.