Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

China Avengers Warframe ? Gather Our Voice.

themartinc123

First, china Warframe (cwf as below) will cooperate with marvel. There will be a avengers crossover tenno event , lore, mission.

Second, cwf will have exclusive stuff, frame, weapons.

Third, cwf will sync with international Warframe.

IF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO BALANCE THE GAME. WHERE IS THE YEAR OF QUALITY?

HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOUR TEAM ? THERE IS SOOO MANY BUGS, UNBALANCE ISSUES IN IWF AND YOU START AN COMPLETELY NEW PROJECT.

HAVE YOU EVEN THINK OF ADDING MARVEL ELEMENT INTO WARFRAME? THIS WILL BREAK THE STORY, THIS WILL BREAK THE GAME, THIS IS WIPING OUT ALL WE HAVE COME THROUGH.

TENNO, CAN U IMAGINE TEAMING UP WITH THOR TO KILL VOR? I CRIED WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS. I AM STILL CRYING WHEN I AM WRITING THIS.

Ps sry for caps, but there will always be anger when being betrayed.They said they keep the designing right, but ( from what I see) they lied to us, and keep hiding behind the EULA.

I and most of the players love this game, please treasures our support and don't harm your baby(wf).

Souce : Marvel joined Warframe development.

漫威加盟星际战甲 联手蜘蛛侠之父

http://m.wf.changyou.com/wf_mobile/news/20150325/93579.shtml

Cwf will sync with iwf.

Steve Sinclair:今年应该会展开首测,后期比较复杂,前期还是逐渐推进的过程,逐渐同步国际服的版本。过程中推出中国特有的武器,战甲,会推出中国重量级武器和战甲。

http://news.17173.com/content/2015-03-26/20150326173952143_1.shtml

Early talk in general discussion :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427157-official-debut-trailer-china/#entry4758189

Tenno out

Edited by themartinc123

I am really confused about all that China and marvel stuff. Either ways, I don't care if it breaks the story, as long as it's fun. Although I am pretty mad about China getting an exclusive Warframe, much favoritism for another country. If it were favoritism for Canada, where DE is based at, I wouldn't care since it's the country they develop from but China?

Going to be disappointed if China's getting a exclusive frame.

Source of your information is where? As it is looking like you are pulling it from your rear end by not giving links to said information. 

Also on a side note its only been 3 months going on to the start of a 4th month so its not even been a full year yet therefore throwing around the "Where is the year of quality?!?!?" means very little.....in fact it means nothing at all until at least one full year has passsed which it has not. Oh and just so you know a year is 12 months or 365 days we've only seen 85 days in this current year so yeah.  

Edited by Nurmetya

If they get an exclusive warframe my bet the chroma was too this is just come then from the fact they signed a pact with perfect world enterntainment so they have some right now to claim.

They give the money so they can say what their community wish to see in game. Business is business.

PS: If the information is right and you can justify this is going to be.

Edited by Sziklamester

First, china Warframe (cwf as below) will cooperate with marvel. There will be a avengers crossover tenno event , lore, mission.

Second, cwf will have exclusive stuff, frame, weapons.

Third, cwf will sync with international Warframe.

IF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO BALANCE THE GAME. WHERE IS THE YEAR OF QUALITY?

HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOUR TEAM ? THERE IS SOOO MANY BUGS, UNBALANCE ISSUES IN IWF AND YOU START AN COMPLETELY NEW PROJECT.

HAVE YOU EVEN THINK OF ADDING MARVEL ELEMENT INTO WARFRAME? THIS WILL BREAK THE STORY, THIS WILL BREAK THE GAME, THIS IS WIPING OUT ALL WE HAVE COME THROUGH.

TENNO, CAN U IMAGINE TEAMING UP WITH THOR TO KILL VOR? I CRIED WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS. I AM STILL CRYING WHEN I AM WRITING THIS.

Ps sry for caps, but there will always be anger when being betrayed.They said they keep the designing right, but ( from what I see) they lied to us, and keep hiding behind the EULA.

I and most of the players love this game, please treasures our support and don't harm your baby(wf).

Tenno out

Just because it's on the Internet, doesn't mean it's true.

i don't think so if this happens normal warframeers can play perfectworldwarframeres. there is an old game its name is metin2 it as at least 50 different types of it and every client had its own server. we will see the good warframe and chinese will beat captain america with saryn

Edited by DadidJones

Not sure how much of that is true but this link: http://news.17173.com/content/2015-03-25/20150325001659350_all.shtml

shows Ash with nunchaku and I saw another website a couple days ago on a thread here with a Trinity that had a katana that is also not in game. With chinese companies owning 68% of Warframe's shares, I'd imagine they are going to have exclusive stuff. 

But then again I see some fan made gary's mod images so.... idk. Also it says "Star Armor" when translated 

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

The source is from china Warframe promotion page. So it is real.

The second source is from newspaper, can you see our dear Steve? Not showing up in yesterday's devstream, is because he and Rebecca are in china.

Interesting. So are you stating that we will have seperated regions with seperated content? I call bullS#&$.

The source is from china Warframe promotion page. So it is real.

The second source is from newspaper, can you see our dear Steve? Not showing up in yesterday's devstream, is because he and Rebecca are in china.

Really? huh..

Well I honestly could care less about what they do over there. As long as Warframe here on the western world stays the same. Also I wouldn't really approve of China only content.

I don't think you quite understand how this all works, the concept of fact checking, and how the fact that China being as closed off and government regulated as it is when it comes to media effects the chinese version of WF. It might as well be a different game in some aspects.

If china is getting exclusive stuff I'm not really bothered, because it appears to be a very, very different version of WF.

Let's kill the FUD right now. It's CHINA WARFRAME that will cooperate with Marvel. And the dev team won't stop updating the game because they have other projects. Please dont spread rumors and fear/doubt/uncertainty.

Leaving locked a bit. i'll talk about this with other mods and reopen it if the topic is legitmate.

EDIT : I managed to ask to two staff member about that issue : [DE]Drew and [DE]Lex. They haven't heard of anything. It's same to assume that everything is tinfoil conspiracies. You guys can take a deep breath of relief and move away.

The thread won't be reopened.