Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De Where Is Aklex Prime :^)

GreyEnneract

If the announcement is real.

Mhh, I can't remember an announcement that was about every Dual-Secondary-Prime-Version. (and I am sorta good in remembering that kinda stuff :s)

However, the only thing that I got in mind about the "no Dual-Prime-Version"-stuff is when they published the Console Trailer for Warframe.

At the end Rhino is holding Aklato Prime (2 Lato Primes) and that kinda went out there.

DE stated -Devstream or Forum, I can't remember- that they will never release Aklato Prime (because Lato Prime is Founder excklusive or something like that) but didn't mention the other Prime Weapons as far as I know

(Oh and thanks AgentSkye for trying to track down the statement^^ I could be wrong, so I aprreciate the time you put into that <3)

Soooo yea, I still believe it is possible that we get our sweet Aklex Prime :3

Edited by Fabpsi

Mhh, I can't remember an announcement that was about every Dual-Secondary-Prime-Version. (and I am sorta good in remembering that kinda stuff :s)

However, the only thing that I got in mind about the "no Dual-Prime-Version"-stuff is when they published the Console Trailer for Warframe.

Booty

At the end Rhino is holding Aklato Prime (2 Lato Primes) and that kinda went out there.

DE stated -Devstream or Forum, I can't remember- that they will never release Aklato Prime (because Lato Prime is Founder excklusive or something like that) but didn't mention the other Prime Weapons as far as I know

(Oh and thanks AgentSkye for trying to track down the statement^^ I could be wrong, so I aprreciate the time you put into that <3)

Soooo yea, I still believe it is possible that we get our sweet Aklex Prime :3

Not sure what that spoiler is supposed to be..

Edited by GreyEnneract

Not sure what that spoiler is supposed to be..

woahhh sorry xD 

(could you please delete it in your quote post too?  thanks for the booty o3o)

I will edit and paste the real Warframe Trailer in there.

edit: oh and If someone wants to know what that was in the spoiler: It was a serial key I wanted to send to someone...I really should stop multitasking so much xD

Edited by Fabpsi

Well, I can't find it, and I'm not going to go and watch every single devstream in hopes of it being in there somewhere, so... Meh. It may not even have been a thing. But I think it was. Although, "announcement" wasn't the right word--more like a comment.

Well, I can't find it, and I'm not going to go and watch every single devstream in hopes of it being in there somewhere, so... Meh. It may not even have been a thing. But I think it was. Although, "announcement" wasn't the right word--more like a comment.

Looks like it's irrelevant then.

DE annonced that they won't be doing Aklex or Aklato, or hey AkVasto prime? Or any other type  of dual secondaries won't get primed really? Even if that's true I don't think that's a solid fact. DE do whatever they want all the time, they keep changing role, concepts, abilites etc. 

There is simply no reason not to add AkVasto or Aklex link into the void drop tables. I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later. :)

Lex Prime came out in May 2014.

Do you only release primes with prime access now :^) ?

What is this question?

Yes, I mean.. no.. Why would they only release weapons with PA? They never did that?!  Did they? I mean... cept skana and lato prime.