Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,047 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After a thorough investigation I've come to the conclusion it cannot be anyone but Penelope Winslow Snorkelsby. The evidence is staggering:

• We can't see Penelope's face, and we can't see red text's face. Coincidence? I think not.
  • The misspelled words "apeeling" and "egg-cellent" hint towards the true identity. What do we get when peeling an egg? Egg white. Who dresses themselves in white bedsheets? Only Ghosts!
  • It's a little known fact that the first Dance Dance Revolution tournaments were held soon after founding the first colonies in an attempt to appease the local nature spirits. Only an eggs-pert from that era would dare to attempt a world tour of this.
  • Like red text, she hides herself through skillful application of a flat surface. Creative, cunning, convicted.

You all must know what this means

http://codewelt.com/project/speak/speak1427922664556.mp3

Edited by Shreiko

This is a completely different set of suspects to last time. There's nobody who's on both lists. And redtext isn't on both lists, who says they have to be on any lists? You'll want to drag this out as long as possible, and what better way to make sure we don't get the right answer than to not give us the option?

All four of these people are red herrings, yes. But I think we can get the most clues to help the investigation by following Penelope. Obviously the person we know the least about has the most things left to be found out.