Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why G3....

-Kryptic

I'd say, like all other death squads, just run some missions with one or two low-level weapons and they're more likely to spawn.

Also, I'm not sure if the G3 or Zanuka will spawn in invasions since that's where you acquire their marks (Stalker doesn't show up in Assassination missions), so run some other mission types and see if they show up.

Edited by Ailith

I'd say, like all other death squads, just run some missions with one or two low-level weapons and they're more likely to spawn.

Also, I'm not sure if the G3 or Zanuka will spawn in invasions, so run some other mission types.

G3 does spawn. From my experience and others on the forums.

I'll try doing some survivals.

supporting one side 23+ times has no effect on G3 spawning. Do 5 missions for the corpus, receive battle pay and your mark, and go do a 5 minute survival on mimas, saturn (a grineer mission), extract if they don't show up in 5.  

Dude, go do a Trial Mission, 100% Spawn rate at the Hijack part, be a Nekros and desecrate the hell out of them.

Well he said it himself, he doesn't always have a group for Raids

And I feel you OP, I've been running invasions all day long just for the almost non existent barrel, and G3 didn't spawn, not even once (yes I know it doesn't have to be invasions but I get to do it multiple times, thus gaining battle pay, kill two birds with one stone ya know)

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Unfortunately for ya man, but the G3 are on the same schedule system as the stalker, you get a small chance for the buggers to show up initially & more people with the marks ups the chance, otherwise, it stays horribly low, so yeah, you'll end up scouring the whole game for that small chance for them to show up.

Welcome to rngframe, just let that hate out in your regular missions, sooner or later they'll show up, count down timer for anything eventually hits zero.