Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Played Pvp With Derebecca!

Cerenax

Her avatar is Nyx. Clearly this proves Nyx is the best frame and most favored by the Lotus. 

Which makes me wonder how they can ever get her balanced for PvP without changing the way her abilities work?

Mind Controll and Chaos would need to have a whole different function in PvP.

Like Mind Controll simply switches a players friend/foe configuration (you can only harm your own team mates who are also marked as enemies) and Chaos would cause every player to look the same to you and IFF is switched off for the duration.

She just joined a match with me in progress, and the first time I killed her was with radial javelin.  We killed each other quite a few times.  This is the first time I can ever recall playing with a dev, in any game.  Pretty good match, but my team lost.

BTW, how do you take screenshots?  Print screen didn't work for me.

You may think that. Wait for the next hotfix and see the new bugs.

Bugs. Seriously?

Nerfs could be considered an argument.

But bugs? Stuff caused by the coding, and there are likely hundreds that we have never seen due to them fixing it.

What ones we see are likely not that serious compared to what likely goes on earlier.

Her avatar is Nyx. Clearly this proves Nyx is the best frame and most favored by the Lotus. 

Indeed. ;)

Edit:

and this makes you special how? plenty of people have played with her...wait...that sounded wrong.

And your nickname clearly doesn't help. x)

Edited by Kontrollo

I was just lvling up the conclave syndicate so I got into a random capture the cephalon match and then all of sudden I killed a frost player and when the player's name popped up I couldn't quite believe I hadn't misread it. It was DERebbeca!

-snip-

The first two matches were very disputed and hard, but then on the third match me and Rebecca fell on the same squad so we beat the other team easy. lol

GG Rebecca!

TRANSLATION:

"I interacted with a girl and I want the internet to know"

Contrary to what seems like "popular" belief, DE does play their own game. :P

Yuh, and does it very flabbily. I wonder if you can get good results in your own game this way... Oh, wait.

GG, I gotta work on my K:D    ..  D: 

Sure! It's barely a newbie league! =)

(Did you know, that you getting more standing for each player killed? lol)

I jumped into her lobby once.

She said that she was just about to go and have her lunch, and then left the game. It was a sad day, but before she left she said: "Next time, Tenno."

That made it all better I suppose.

GG, I gotta work on my K:D    ..  D: 

I take it as a personal offence that you say that when your K:D is neutral. (My K:D is 1:1.7) Now if you'll excuse me, there is some-tenno that needs to be hunted down. Completely unrelated to this conversation.