Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like Darvo To Sell Discounted Cosmetic Item Instead Of Equipments In The Relay?

Rayzenfloss

I can't remember when but I saw darvo offer a Kogake for discounted plat in the relay, and for me, why will you spend plat on that weapon when you can easily make it in your foundry. maybe making him sell 20% discount cosmetic item that change everyday in the relay will make much more sense.

im not that sure, but what do you guys think?

First item was kubrow starter pack, since then it was some crappy weapon every time I went to relay. So yeah would be nice if he offered everything that is in the shop, not just some *less desirable* weapons even if De throws -70% at them.

Cosmetics would sell quicker than weapons or other items. Since there's a limit to the number of sales of each individual item, it would likely generate plenty of complaints.

The current Vasto is at 135 sold of 150 available. Which also means people are buying them.

EDIT: Make that 135 remaining of 150 available.

Edited by Kihana

35 plat for Kogake is a decent enough deal for some folks who would have wanted a slot and potato along with it.

Sure, except that 35 plat is after you remove the 26 plat for slot+potato and then really who would pay 35 plat for something that has such common materials

but I think only few of the total number of active players do buy weapons and Warframes using plat, normaly majority of them buy cosmetics all the time. and they go straight on slots or reactor/catalyst if needed. and some people just create weapons on faundry max it out and sell it after so save weapon or frame slots, they call it mastery fodder. im not sure how many, but most people I meet does it.

Vasto, 30% off, 133 platinum. Thats like...around 7~8 dollars? No way im going to spend that much for a single mastery fodder weapon.

30% off color pallets or noggles on the other hand...now that would be attractive.  

Vasto, 30% off, 133 platinum. Thats like...around 7~8 dollars? No way im going to spend that much for a single mastery fodder weapon.

30% off color pallets or noggles on the other hand...now that would be attractive.

thats the exact logic im pointing about.

one of the only "good" deals I've seen was 70% of the Fruis.

I mean 35 plat for a weapon slot and potato (26p), plus furis is good once you get augment on for casual heals.

But I would rather have discounts on anything else besides weapons.

Edited by 4ever4gotin

He could sell special comsemtics every week(randomly one day per week), alternates randomly on a table, Since he can only sell 150 - 200 of whatever a day. Would make people that actually pay attention, have plat, and play the game constantly getting freeish limited time stuff. 

Edited by Darealslenderman

Sure, except that 35 plat is after you remove the 26 plat for slot+potato and then really who would pay 35 plat for something that has such common materials

Naw, weapons bought from the market come with their own slot and potato, So that 26 plat figure is included in the price. For the weapon itself, you're paying 9 plat.

If someone wanted the Kogake without waiting on the build, 9 plat is a steal.

Naw, weapons bought from the market come with their own slot and potato, So that 26 plat figure is included in the price. For the weapon itself, you're paying 9 plat.

If someone wanted the Kogake without waiting on the build, 9 plat is a steal.

Yup, also this is why the only really good deals for gear are ones that reduce the price so that the cost of catalyst/reactor+slot is the majority of the price. If all his deals were 70% off he'd probably make a lot more sales.

20p for a potato

12 for two slots (6 for one but we can't do that)

kogake is 125 on the market.

so it's 99 minus the potato and stuff. now cut that down to 35. that's a good deal.

or another way to think of it could be 35 - 26 making it a grand total of 9p if it didn't have the additions.

9p for a weapon. Awesome deal

I really don´t know why are you complaining.

He is in the relays for ~3 weeks, which means we had ~21 deals so far.

We have hundreds of weapons, 23 frames and lots of other stuff, enough for a whole year, if every day will be a different deal.

Just wait and your desired item will be discounted soon.

I really don´t know why are you complaining.

He is in the relays for ~3 weeks, which means we had ~21 deals so far.

We have hundreds of weapons, 23 frames and lots of other stuff, enough for a whole year, if every day will be a different deal.

Just wait and your desired item will be discounted soon.

rightous, bro =)

im missing a volt prime honour thread here, for me its one of the most aestethic frames since nova prime appeared =))

now im waiting for ash prime and nekros prime, time to honour them too, devs ,-)

about cosmetics, the only reall nice cosmetics are the prime cosmetics, even that thousands of people run around with them ...

and i can understand everybody which wanna have it ...

Edited by HEA7HEN