Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like Darvo To Sell Discounted Cosmetic Item Instead Of Equipments In The Relay?

Rayzenfloss

i haven't spent any plat on weapons, and i don't plan on doing so ever (because you can simply craft them in the foundry, and they cost simply way too much plat)

so it would be nice if darvo would put some discounts on things you could only buy with plat

I definitely would. It's what I'm waiting for.

Whenever I walk into Darvo's store his voice annoys me, what he says annoys me and what I see annoys me. It'd be nice if that would change. Though now I do just check deathsnacks when I can be bothered instead

Edited by Naith

I can understand that some people say Righteous on darvo selling equips with doggie slot & catalyst or whats so ever, pointing at their primes stuff -snip- Volt. wOw, much Love, much fun,Filty sUpEr, LOL....

but not all of us are freakin rich kid to buy things using plat if we can just craft it, some people just dont. so its ideal for some people if we can see cosmetics in darvo instead of equipment, since thats the only purpose of buying plat is to get those things that can't be crafted unless dear DARVO always SELL 70% OFF or you can get 75% of disscount every 3 days. well maybe they will bought it straight using plat.

but not all players can buy Prime Access / P - Accesories or huge amount of plat with out Discount.

Edited by Rayzenfloss

• 1 month later...

Naw, weapons bought from the market come with their own slot and potato, So that 26 plat figure is included in the price. For the weapon itself, you're paying 9 plat.

If someone wanted the Kogake without waiting on the build, 9 plat is a steal.

Agreed. is kinda useless to buy thing from darvo right now.

i wonder though: if the starmaps change and the grindwall to get rare resourse increase along the way, maybe paing plat for weapon might become the way to go....

Edited by Durmstragg