Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Memories For 90's And 2000's Kids (Warning, You Will Feel Old)

(PSN)AR19_NR

I have created a list of great shows from the 1990's and 2000's. I did this because I want people to remember these great shows that existed and brought us so much happiness. This list is of shows that I personally watched and remember. I can guarantee that there is at least one show on this list that you forgot existed. This list will contain programs that aired on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney channel. I hope that this list makes you smile and brings back happy memories.

Show's name: Air date

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: 1994

Amanda Show: 1999

The Angry Beavers: 1997

CatDog: 1998

Doug: 1991

Hey Arnold!: 1996

The Wild Thornberrys: 1998

Rugrats: 1991

Rocko's Modern Life: 1993

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: 2002

As Told by Ginger: 2000

My Life as a Teenage Robot: 2003

Back at the Barnyard: 2007

Catscratch; 2005

Danny Phantom: 2004

Invader Zim: 2001

Rocket Power: 1999

Tak and the Power of Juju: 2007

El Tigre:The Adventures of Manny Rivera: 2007

The X's: 2005

Dexter's Laboratory: 1996

Johnny Bravo: 1994

Cow and Chicken: 1997

The Powerpuff Girls: 1998

Ed, Edd, n Eddy: 1999

Courage the Cowardly Dog: 1996

Samurai Jack: 2001

Codename: Kids Next Door: 2002

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: 2003

Evil Con Carne: 2003

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: 2004

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi: 2004

Camp Lazlo: 2005

My Gym Partner's a Monkey: 2005

Ben 10: 2005

Chowder: 2007

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack: 2008

The Secret Saturdays: 2008

Generator Rex: 2010

Sym-Bionic Titan: 2010

Robotboy: 2005

Static Shock: 2000

Animaniacs: 1997

6teen: 2008

Total Drama Island: 2007

Code Lyoko: 2003

Totally Spies: 2001

Teen Titans: 2003

Xiaolin Showdown: 2003

Kim Possible: 2002

That's So Raven: 2003

Lilo and Stitch: The Series: 2003

The Proud Family: 2001

Dave The Barbarian: 2004

American Dragon: Jake Long: 2005

The Emperor's New School: 2006

The Replacements: 2006

Gargoyles: 1994

Hercules: The Animated Series: 1999

The Legend of Tarzan: 2001

The Little Mermaid: 1995

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 1994

Pepper Ann: 2001

Recess: 2003

Teacher's Pet: 2002

Timon and Pumbaa: 1997

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: 2000

If there are any shows that I missed and that you miss please feel free to post them. So did this list bring back any memories? Where there show's that you forgot existed? If any show's name rings a bell please go look it up and keep the memories of these great programs alive. Thank you for viewing the whole list.

Watched almost all of these listed except for the much newer CN ones. 

Like, what the heck is Sym-Bionic Titan? lol

And god damn, now that CatDog opening song popped in my head.

Edited by Nebam

I miss how expressive old cartoons used to be. Theres something special about hand drawn animations.

I cant wait for the time when kids will look back on our tv shows and PCs and videogames and be like "OMG thats so lame, you actually had to use controllers to play? You had to actually move your body parts? You couldnt interact mentally with the characters? So totally lame!"

Then theyll plug the jack back into their brain and resume their virtual cyber sex session with Wonder Woman rofl

Edited by DarkTails

I'm so glad that this list was able to bring back happy memories to all of you. The reason I decided to add a few newer 2010 shows was that I remember seeing the promos for these shows and seeing their pilot episodes. Then I realized that they aired 5 years ago and I couldn't believe that 5 years had passed so quickly. I actually just remembered a show that I watched everyday when I came back home from school. I was driving home just now and I was thinking of the Pokemon Hawlucha and I said its name out loud in my car and I reminded me of one of my favorite shows that I forgot to include in this list.

Mucha Lucha: 2002

If you believe that I forgot a show it is probably because I didn't watch it. Remember this is a list of shows that I remember watching as a kid, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss a show. Just now I realized that I missed Mucha Lucha. If your favorite show isn't on this list post it down below and maybe it will bring back memories to someone else.

My dream is actually to have a channel created where the programs that air are old and forgotten cartoons, I also want to revive the old shows and let the newer generations relive what made us happy. Not in the way Teen Titans was "revived" as Teen Titans Go, but in the way that the show is reborn and continues it's story with all of the elements that made it great. Thank you all of viewing this post and please spread the memories of these shows to the world. Link this post to your friends or family and see their reaction. Feel free to keep posting on this tread and sharing your memories. Again, thank you.

I'm so glad that this list was able to bring back happy memories to all of you. The reason I decided to add a few newer 2010 shows was that I remember seeing the promos for these shows and seeing their pilot episodes. Then I realized that they aired 5 years ago and I couldn't believe that 5 years had passed so quickly. I actually just remembered a show that I watched everyday when I came back home from school. I was driving home just now and I was thinking of the Pokemon Hawlucha and I said its name out loud in my car and I reminded me of one of my favorite shows that I forgot to include in this list.

Mucha Lucha: 2002

If you believe that I forgot a show it is probably because I didn't watch it. Remember this is a list of shows that I remember watching as a kid, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss a show. Just now I realized that I missed Mucha Lucha. If your favorite show isn't on this list post it down below and maybe it will bring back memories to someone else.

My dream is actually to have a channel created where the programs that air are old and forgotten cartoons, I also want to revive the old shows and let the newer generations relive what made us happy. Not in the way Teen Titans was "revived" as Teen Titans Go, but in the way that the show is reborn and continues it's story with all of the elements that made it great. Thank you all of viewing this post and please spread the memories of these shows to the world. Link this post to your friends or family and see their reaction. Feel free to keep posting on this tread and sharing your memories. Again, thank you.

nice idea :D

also very much better if you do it..i may be 7 years older than you but my memory is about as good as a border collie

i remember yu yu hakusho and zatch bell and full metal alchemist.

and all the dragonball variations

i watched the whole majin buu saga,that was quite fun,though it took awhile to get used to an amorphous pink blob as a fighting machine

Courage the cowardly dog and Xaolin Showdown were 2 of my favorite shows. 

I'm too young to feel old. I'm only 20. 

just wait till you hit your mid 20's like me