Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rngesus Finally Blessed Me This Day!

Abyssal.

So yesterday night I was in a Draco and the G3 attacked , they dropped the Sigil but we later failed the mission (Thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437326-so-i-got-the-g3-sigil/)

I wasn't too upset but I was a bit bummed, but this morning hehe Rng must have felt bad because today I got something I've wanted more than a weapon I haven't gotten since it was added.

Anyone who knows me knows I love Stalker , everything about him, his edgyness , his mysterious ways , his choice of weapons. Stalker is my favorite character in the game. I have Dread and Hate , Despair I've been after forever and the sigil , nevermind the sigil , if RNGesus won't give me a more common despair then the sigil is out of the question...........or is it?

I start up the game, to get a little grind in before class. I start up the Manticore alert because hey no one else is doing anything else. I get in the game and we do the objective, it was a deception so it was really quick. We where all running to extraction , the whole time I'm thinking "It would be nice to get Stalker." A Swarm moa appears and does it's thing , which has kind of a flicker affect to it, but the flicker was different. I stood still and waited , low and behold another flicker , I looked at my character to see if he had a red aura, no red aura. The closing deal was the wonderful Rngesus desciple that typed in chat "Stalker on me"

I immediately had everyone group up , we where in a hallway and at the end I seen him , my best enemy standing there , making his way towards us , I aim my Soma and unload on him. He was dead in just a couple seconds , now is the moment of truth , he explodes and I see not one , but two mod drops!!!!! I fill my pants with what I believe is hershey chocolate syrup and run over to pick it up. I see the rare mod register , but not the second one. Excited I press 'P' and low and behold

hBEOf8i.jpg

I'm running out of time here but you could guess my feels , at the end of the mission it gave me the "Connection lost" message and I almost cried but going to my sigils it was there and registered. I even played a few more missions and logged in and out to make sure it was still there.

more Pics (I threw it on my Stalker loadout for the luls).

JLfnbbE.jpg

QjtP9Vc.jpg