Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All You Bionicle Fans....

Oomatu

"Right, funny, that's what I was thinking..."

I noticed this as well; about a week ago I spent a day watching a whole bunch of older movies from my childhood for the fun of it. Was a fun experience, but I couldn't help but compare Keetongu and Teshin's helmet designs. There was something else I thought Bionicle had in common with Warframe, but I can't remember now...

There was something else I thought Bionicle had in common with Warframe, but I can't remember now...

Elemental warriors awakening and fighting for six different factions?

It wouldn't surprise me if every Bionicle fan exposed to warframe plays it.

Six Syndicate/Eelemnents

Alright.

Red Veil are Ta-Matoran

Cephalon Suda are Ga-Matoran

Arbiters of Hexis are Ko-Matoran

Steel Meridian are Onu-Matoran

Perrin Sequence are Po-Matoran

New Loka are Le-Matoran

Alright.

Red Veil are Ta-Matoran

Cephalon Suda are Ga-Matoran

Arbiters of Hexis are Ko-Matoran

Steel Meridian are Onu-Matoran

Perrin Sequence are Po-Matoran

New Loka are Le-Matoran

XD Excellent! The ideologies match up pretty good!

Eh, the original Toa, the Toa Nuva, Bohrok/-Kal, and Rahkshii were about the only good bionicle toys. You know, the ones that were released in the early to mid 2000s. For years, Lego was just kind of trying to push more and more bionicle, trying to ride the coattails of those original groups of Bionicle toys. Though I must admit, the latest iterations of the original Toa actually look really cool. It only took them 10 years to get back on the right track. But, thats just my nostalgia talking.

Edited by Zer01990

Elemental warriors awakening and fighting for six different factions?

Well, I mean something less obvious. Like kind of like this comparison of Keetongu and Teshin in design, there was something else like this I noticed. I might have to watch the movies to find it again.

Hotfix 16.3.3

Conclave Changes

• Added new arena which can be accessed with the Key to Nongu
  • Added new sigils representing Teamwork, Responsibility, and Preordination
  • Fire imbued Chroma will now mope about his failures until a teammate slaps him out of it, because that's what friends do

Eh, the original Toa, the Toa Nuva, Bohrok/-Kal, and Rahkshii were about the only good bionicle toys. You know, the ones that were released in the early to mid 2000s

When we where on the Bionicle topic. What line of bionicle toys had these boxing ones that had a simple mechanic that with a push of a button? they would punch or something. Its been forever since i saw that Tv Commercial.

Now on a different note, it be cool to see a Bionicle themed warframe, now that would be cool

Edited by Cebius

You are bringing back my childhood and I don't like it

9LVnNGK.jpg

Is3jLGJ.png

MIsComm.jpg

sshrpri.jpg

That's right, I even had the video game (both of them, but we don't speak of the first one with the mask of light)

Edit:   I would have posted more generations, but I am lazy and only need four for

"Don't Question My Dedication"

Edited by Surtur