Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.3 + 16.3.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Melee block.

I see, thank you, so you are telling me that instead of being able to use my powerful primary weapon to dispose of that pest I need to switch to a pansy melee weapon with negligible damage in comparison and flail wildly in the air at a rapidly teleporting and flickering enemy in the hopes I can hit it and melee block when it attacks. Okay, makes so much more sense now, it will just take about 20 minutes longer then. Did you read the rest about the post, or was that all you had to comment?

I want to tell you the Design council didn't vote this garbage in but sadly a majority vote by fewer than 50 won for Vaubans augment and as for Zephyrs 

It's pretty clear that in the case of Zephyrs' augment the one they went with didn't hold majority vote....

It genuinely feels like some times the people choosing these augments have never played the warframe end game and have no real clue they just fire up the frame on mercury and run around a bit .. see the ability deal damage and go oh yeah... this is a great way to kill enemies.. neglecting the ones that it can kill are only level 6 at best and not even close to end game level 150+

1. Casting Tornado while Turbulence is active causes the tornadoes to circle Zephyr. (362 votes [27.59%])

2. Activating Tornado again while Tornado is active will detonate one tornado, dealing % of its remaining damage and knocking down nearby enemies. (151 votes [11.51%])

3. Tornadoes have random elemental damage combinations. (110 votes [8.38%])

4. Tornadoes cause lightning procs to nearby enemies. (247 votes [18.83%])

5. Tornadoes release blast procs every X seconds, knocking down nearby enemies. (211 votes [16.08%])

6. Tornado generates additional tornadoes, but tornadoes have reduced size and do not pull enemies. (231 votes [17.61%])

Well, I am a founder and I haven't visited the Design council for about a year now. Why you may ask? Because Design council is a joke. A bad joke. I felt disappointed and ripped off because a) We don't have a voice there, unless it is to brown-nose and praise the developers latest abominations and b) regardless of the voting results they get ignored completely. Even in the Devstream all the real questions are being quickly dodged and playerbase is never taken seriously. In fact the devstreams feel more like DE team just having a circlej3rk in front of their paying customers and delusionally expecting to be worshipped like some Hollywood celebrities.

WAKE UP DE!

I wonder if there ever will be a fix for the hacking bug that places your FOV inside your warframes head. :(

Never I'd guess, at the rate it takes them to fix bugs like Ash Bladestorm (over an year now and counting).

Interesting.

Kudos on making the game playable for AMD users.  Still peeved about the DX10/DX11 features bombing, and this is a direct result of something in U16.  U15 was relatively solid at the end.

The new augment for Zephyr is kinda nuts.  Why would I take away the CC aspect, to increase the amount of cyclones?  They don't do much damage, so that change is out.  This seems to be a direct result of having 4 cyclones uncontrolled not being hugely useful, and the response is simply to add more and make them less effective....

Vauban seems to be getting the frost treatment.  The ability you use most often is getting an extension, rather than having to spam the ability casting.  While I'm not a great Vauban player, the way I'm seeing this is that you'll need two ability augments (repelling bastille and the new one) to maximize Vauban.  This leaves precious little space for other mods.  It might be time to rethink releasing more mods, or perhaps time to add some more spaces to fit mods in.

i dont get the Vortex augment :S

i mean... we lose flat out 30% duration WITH an augment? what' even the point?

the only use i could think about is for ppl who are too lazy to watch its duration to time it properly...

You are loosing 3.3sec duration wow. I think this mod is awesome if it would work correctly. Think about the energy leechers in infested def. You can prepare the vortex between every round before they come and leech all you energy. 

Btw if you go without any hp/shield mods you can still get your 28% (3.3sec) duration.

Here's the build: http://goo.gl/I72JZQ just fill the empty mod slot with the augment mod.

Edited by DarkPlugin

I wonder if there ever will be a fix for the hacking bug that places your FOV inside your warframes head. :(

You know I'd love to see a first person option some day. It won't help much with parkour or getting stun-locked by knockdowns, but still.

You are loosing 3.3sec duration wow. I think this mod is awesome if it would work correctly. Think about the energy leechers in infested def. You can prepare the vortex between every round before they come and leech all you energy. 

Btw if you go without any hp/shield mods you can still get your 28% (3.3sec) duration.

Here's the build: http://goo.gl/I72JZQ just fill the empty mod slot with the augment mod.

So the only use of the augment is for defense rounds that take too long? Just my view, but it wouldn't be really worth a mod slot, would it?

Perhaps increasing the existing Vortex' range with every Vortex dropped in up to a certain threshold (that scales with power range) might make the augment look more appealing.

what about ppl that were using 15.4 beta who were not having problem but are now due to the forced use of 14.4 which gives me fps and crashing problems

i5 2500k 

8gb ram

ssd + many hdd

290 msi twin frozer everything maxed out on all the beta drivers 

never had a problem with the gfx card drivers ran driver sweeper to remove the beta drivers and installed 14.4 now i crash and get fps drop like no man business, you should not force a driver onto someone, you should have given them the option, is there a way i can bypass this driver lock so i can play the game 

Hi there

I don't know if I just speak for myself, but as an AMD user who's never had crash problems since I joined, I had six CTD's followed by bluescreens this morning. A few mins into each mission, Warframe will crash to desktop and will need to be ended with Windows 7 Task Manager. If I try to restart the game, I will bluescreen at the loading bar before the login screen would usually appear.

I don't know why I'm crashing, but I know it's got something to do with Direct X and it's never happened before the hotfix, only afterwards. Warframe is unplayable now :(

After playing a few missions, it seems that my framerate has been nerfed harder than the Synoid Gammacor. I'm getting 30fps on empty missions, and less than 20 most times in a crowded room.

This is coming from a guy with a GTX 780 that has had no problems for two years.