Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Wars: Battlefront To Be Fully Revealed On Friday

TheErebus.

HYPE!

I played the living s*** out of that game on the xbox. Offline only but still. At one time it was about the only game I played at all, and I still play it a little now. I really hope that EA don't screw this up, because I will be so p*****.

Its not hard to lead a target with a Rifle.

I think he was being sarcastic, since in the films storm troopers can't hit a barn door with a shotgun

Edited by Spikey844

In regards to characters, the bothan took quite a bit of practice to use, but with the right timing, you could assassinate pretty much anything and everything.

Time bombs did stupid amounts of damage, and the incinerator from cloak could wipe out anything

Arc trooper and Jet trooper were all about knowing how to go in and out, and how best to use your power weapon.

A good arc shock could kill 3-4 guys at once, and the Emp gun was awesome for killing droidekas.

Jet Troopers can rip Droidika players apart. You did say timing. Dark Troopers with Arc Rifles can rip groupsa nd be gone before help arrives.

You know, I have been playing Droidekas, and I seem to be ripping apart players using Jet Troopers. 

It is just that the projectile is quite slow, which gave me time to activate the shield and shoot the Jet Trooper down. 

In regards to characters, the bothan took quite a bit of practice to use, but with the right timing, you could assassinate pretty much anything and everything.

Time bombs did stupid amounts of damage, and the incinerator from cloak could wipe out anything

Just play the normal trooper, and Bothans fall (for some reason yet to be discovered). 

Yes, I tend to play the normal trooper as well, and ended up using the gun as a sniper at times. 

You know, I have been playing Droidekas, and I seem to be ripping apart players using Jet Troopers. 

It is just that the projectile is quite slow, which gave me time to activate the shield and shoot the Jet Trooper down. 

Just play the normal trooper, and Bothans fall (for some reason yet to be discovered). 

Yes, I tend to play the normal trooper as well, and ended up using the gun as a sniper at times. 

Yep, quite slow, thats why it took skill to play the Jet Trooper. Same as a Rocket Trooper but I managed to get headshots sniping with Rockets on Hoth. Its called leading a moving target, knowing the terrain and knowing bullet travel time from a to b.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Yep, quite slow, thats why it took skill to play the Jet Trooper. Same as a Rocket Trooper but I managed to get headshots sniping with Rockets on Hoth. Its called leading a moving target, knowing the terrain and knowing bullet travel time from a to b.

I mean, even slower than the rockets, and the power of them feel just weak. It just splashes onto enemies, and the damage is mediocre at best. 

Batman v Superman. The movie. Killed any hype I had for Star Wars (I didn't like the movie trailer that much anyway, and I don't think I'll like Battlefield: Star Wars Edition).

Eh...Not a fan of Zack Snyder. My school had a trip to go watch the Man of Steel movie, but I skipped out because of Snyder...

Not that much of a star wars buff, but I'll watch the movie regardless.

I looked into my crystal ball and I already see the following:

-crashing

-server issues

-performance problems

-plays like BF4

-netcode is still poor(kill trading and getting shot around corners)

-galactic battlepacks with armor/weapon skins

-PREMIUM galactic battlepacks with attachments and exp boosts

- day 1 DLC with exclusive melee weapon/gun

-small-medium maps

-some kind of tint(brown or blue)

-terrible class balance

-console friendly UI

Edited by kiteohatto

I think he was being sarcastic, since in the films storm troopers can't hit a barn door with a shotgun

Unless they were not ordered to miss. In which case, they generally hit what they aimed at. As long as what they aimed at were not primary characters anyway. Try the original Dark Forces sometime and see how innaccurate they are.

Edited by Kalenath