Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Trader Is Here! (And He's Not Completely Dumb This Time!)

dummifighter

Its been about 2 and a half months since i got anything of value from this guy. Where's my assassinate baro mission?

It's a mission with 5 stages, each dropping another part of a gun... After Beating him you can build the gun, and start the final stage, you have 1 bullet, and with that you should kill Baro, AND THEN he'll drop a Primed Reach!

No Mara Detron and the only real "new" item is the Hecate syandana, which looks ugly as all hell.

I'm glad newer players are getting some sort of support from him, but dammit... Baro, just bring the Mara back. It's been a while.

No Mara Detron and the only real "new" item is the Hecate syandana, which looks ugly as all hell.

I'm glad newer players are getting some sort of support from him, but dammit... Baro, just bring the Mara back. It's been a while.

Problem is, Baro isnt there for the new players. He's literally there for the vet's to sink their unused parts into ducats and get something new. For months now we've had nothing but cosmetics from him. Noggles, Syandanas, Kubrow skins, Liset skins, am i missing anything else? Everything else has been recycled. I think DE lost sight of what their own system was intended for.

Edited by Skaleek

Im kinda lauging about very little of the population is actually content on getting free stuff...

That you usually pay for.

Its sad really.

His items may not have to be aquired with platinum, but they aren't exactly free - It takes time to build up the ducats and credits for some of his items.

Also, the content this week is a huge middle-finger to vets. Baro's content is suppsed to be for vets. Granted, I'm sure not everyone has these items and some may be looking or them, but the cosmetics are recycled and are useless (outside of adding arcanes to), and jolt has been around for ages.

Edited by IANOBW

So...

Void Trader is here again.

Selling Jolt, Prime Pistol Ammo Mutation, Pyra Sugatra, Prisma Hecate Syandana.

And with him Selling Jolt, any chance we'll see him selling high voltage? (wich I think is more wanted then Jolt)

Any thoughts?

Jolt... Have.

Prime Pistol Ammo Mutation... Have...

Pyra Sugatra.... Have...

Prisma Hecate Syandana...  Have other versions, don't even like them.

GG Baro.

5ZLcuqg.gif

I'm sure that other people want this stuff, but... I'm not even going to bother.

Edited by achromos

His items may not have to be aquired with platinum, but they aren't exactly free - It takes time to build up the ducats and credits for some of his items.

Also, the content this week is a huge middle-finger to vets. Baro's content is suppsed to be for vets.

Even quite a few "vets" don't have Jolt, as it was a one time item (the only other event to get it was pure RNG) and the plat prices for it are pretty high.

I actually like this weeks selection.

Even quite a few "vets" don't have Jolt, as it was a one time item (the only other event to get it was pure RNG) and the plat prices for it are pretty high.

I actually like this weeks selection.

And thats fine, I'm glad you do enjoy this week's content.

But trust me, you wont when you see the same stuff 8 weeks later.