Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Sigils Made Of, From A Lore Perspective?

(XBOX)Grihaly

Maybe it's some cool paint thing with a material that shifts based on the currents of void energy below the surface.

Or maybe it's space magic.

Really though, not everything needs a lore explanation.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Hahahah, some people read too much into things...what about our dojo's who built them? Do the corpus have a helmet factory? Who's the talking grineer over the liset radio who says TENNO SKOOM in a funny way it he the next raid boss? Is lotus evil? Nestle Crunch master race? I NEED ANSWERS!! *foams at the mouth*

Hahahah, some people read too much into things...what about our dojo's who built them? Do the corpus have a helmet factory? Who's the talking grineer over the liset radio who says TENNO SKOOM in a funny way it he the next raid boss? Is lotus evil? Nestle Crunch master race? I NEED ANSWERS!! *foams at the mouth*

1.Dojo's are built by Tenno with space magic.

2. Yes, they're made out of gold that is painted over with silver coating.

3.It's a grineer lancer.

4.No, else she would have already killed you.

5.no ty m8

here are your answers.

I've speculated that Sigil are our Void energy burning through our Warframes, channeled into shapes to mark our accomplishments, but really that only works super-well with the appearance of the rift sigil, the rest are just a little too out there to mesh with the theory.

I've speculated that Sigil are our Void energy burning through our Warframes, channeled into shapes to mark our accomplishments, but really that only works super-well with the appearance of the rift sigil, the rest are just a little too out there to mesh with the theory.

That's basically what I was thinking with the rift sigil, but like you said, the others don't fit with that theory.

Am I the only one who wants to see a Corpus helmet factory tile in game now?