The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #51!

[DE]Rebecca

Regarding Boss Reworking:

Councilor Vay Hek needs a slightly rework!
WHY?! His dmg cap while his mask is open is just annoying!
It´s just taking longer with no reason. His masks opens *dmg->dmg cap reached->visor is still open* just remove his dmg cap pls.

The only thing where the dmg cap should be active is the 3 times until u reach the "kill room".

There is some growing frustration with invulnerability phases on bosses, especially on bosses where the player can't control when the boss enters or leaves them (for example, you can somewhat control the phases on Jackal, but not on Sargas Ruk), are you taking that into account with the new bosses?

Finally I can ask questions.

Q1. How is Frost and Frost prime doing? Is Frost going to get his buffs like Exaclibur is gonna having as for Frost prime is he gonna have his redesign in his apperance? I felt he looks way too different from Frost.

Q2. Will You fix Chroma and will he have his third alternate helmet coming? Chroma looks a bit broken to me.

Q3. How is the two boss tyl regor and sgt nef anyo doing? Will we get to a sneak peak at them?

Q4. Is Parkour 2.0 almost finish?

Q5. Is there gonna be ability 2.0? I've got some ideas for ability 2.0

Damage ability by user: Abilities like fireball, freeze, pull etc. make them like using a weapon, Press 1 and F at the same time to activate it and they will have a extra bar filling X energy depending on how much energy pool it has. It will consume only its extra bar, will recharge slow.

As much as i love Warframe, for me the bosses are a BIG negative aspect of the game and i think all of them need to be redone completly. 4 brave tenno just standing/waiting infront of some invincible dude who tries to flail at them until he finaly shows his underwear for a nanosecond only to instantly go back to godmode for and hour is just not fun... at all.

And Vay Hek? Realy? I mean someone must have been sitting at his desk and PURPOSEFULLY try to make the most anoying boss "fight" in gaming history. What the hell guys? Someone looked at this boss before releasing him into the game and said "yeah... this is totaly fun to play" 

*grumpy critic mode off*

I´m sorry I love Warframe °,..,°

I hope to see new mechanics for the boss fights and I hope they'll feed us on this. WE HUNGRY! Bosses have become a resource or warframe farm place only. Like others I think that dropping weapons, sigil and frames are very good already the thing I guess is not aLl of them do so and not all have a cool mechanic.

Q: Can we expect to find some kind of Void Assassination in the future. Introducing a new boss to the lore maybe?

Unrelated to bosses:

Void spy??? I just can't get enough spy missions and void would be awesome!

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Cubas93-xX

I could ask a snarky question, or perhaps state my opinion.  Neither ever seem to be taken into account until I've gotten a list of crash reports as long as my arm.

On the off chance that this actually gets addressed, I've got several questions:

1) Why, from a design perspective, have you included invincibility phases in all the later bosses? 

2) Assuming that this isn't just a ploy to add length to a boss battle, what purpose is the invincibility intended to serve? 

3) Why are you focusing on bosses now, given that the last big push for development was PvP?

4) When will bosses drop something special, to signify their status? 

Vor, Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril, Vay Hek, Mutalist Alad V, and even the Manic are magically invincible, but because their animations are slow you're often only made aware of the invincibility when you've wasted half a clip of ammunition.    

Frame parts are nice, but after you get a frame the only reason to go back and fight a boss is rare drops (Alad V), or unique mods (the Jackal, Sprag and Ven'kra, Lephantis, Tyl Regor, and Sargas Ruk).  That's a shame, considering how much effort was required for each boss.

I remember concept art of the Kela de Thaym rework being shown sometime last year, any more progress to show? I'd love to see my favorite frame done justice with a cooler fight to earn her parts, and the concept art was phenomenal too, so I'm really hoping to see more Kela badassery soon!

Can you PLEASE avoid the heavy use of invul states for bosses....

They are boring to deal with and can lead to very bad design. (Hek stands out here)

Bring more awesome. What about more stuff like lephantis? He's a great fight.

Greetings folks, Will existing bosses that have been given the rework be given a new Quest to introduce them and their evil schemes? Additionally Is there going to be more Archwing bosses besides J-3?

Thank you for all you hard work on Warframe, its a fantastic game.

The corpus currently have an ice tileset, a slightly different ice tileset, a ship tileset, and a slightly different ship tileset("cloud city").

Will we ever see any merchant-themed tilesets out of them? Like shopping malls, "big box" department stores, or amusement parks? You know, things with fountains, atriums, shelves lined with product, floor displays, children's rides, toy kiosks, carpeting, plush cartoon characters, and basically the 'friendly" face they put on to the rest of the galaxy that makes them all these gobs of money they keep sending robots at us with? It's hard to believe they don't keep anything secret in those areas, hidden behind the sales counters or within hidden service tunnels, and impossible to believe a multi-planetary conglomerate empire doesn't have any.

If not, can we at least get something different/unusual? The grineer fight you on at least 4 different colored backgrounds(green, brown, black, yellow), while the corpus are limited to two (orange and white).

What happened to invasions? Once upon a time, the solar system was rife with them, and their results meant that you could find corpus on grineer tilesets, grineer on corpus tilesets, and infested just about anywhere.

Now, although they still occur, the reward system seems to have been set so that any random planet hoping displays everything in the native environment--it's virtually impossible to find anything in a tileset they weren't originally assigned. It was fun and interesting seeing how the different factions would utilize tilesets they don't normally call home, It's now so rare that even actively hunting for such occurrences turns up nothing.

Worse, infestations seem to always use the same original tilesets they were assigned to, rather than ever seeing chargers frolicking on earth or ancients playing amongst the clouds. Even their brief little cameos should have more variety.

1st question: How do you plan to add new bosses and boss reworks into the star chart? Many new bosses have chosen to hide behind nav coordinates and hard-to-farm keys like the cowards they truly are! Will bosses continue this trend, or are we going to see them appear with their own nodes to visits or by other means? 

2nd question: While many of these new boss reworks are amazing, would you consider bringing pre-updated bosses into the star chart, maybe as invasion bosses like phorid? It would be nice to see the old vay hex and his clones running round again.  

3rd question (not boss related): I just took a look at the 16.4 update promises, and noticed that you will be able to direct syndicate members as the mission goes on. Will we be able to do similar things for our kubrows, or are they too feral for us to have them sit down?

Question about boss fighting:

Will be some power-up for allready changed/added boss?I whant to know becose many times then i take my Saryn or Valkyr in solo mod i feel like i fight VS normal enemy or with kinda lower then thet. I have tryed the boss fight run all around the planets and still can Mutalist Alad V,Ambulas,Sargas Ruk,Lieutenant Lech Kril,Vay Hek and Phorid if he is on Ceres, Lephantis, Vay Hek t4 keys, Raptor fight vs me and i feel they are the bosses, but every else is standart enemy (not speaking about upcoming bosses) and they are easy to kill. Im 15 Mastery rank Player

Edited by DJDaRk3Y

Concerning the invincibility phases that some bosses have, has it been under heavy consideration to allow the players to be more proactive during these phases and allow the player some control into opening up the assassination target to damage, rather than simply waiting until players are allowed to do damage and continue their attack?

Edited by (PS4)VariantX7